Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[GUIDE] ProNab's Lv.50 Cash Mage Build(s)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [GUIDE] ProNab's Lv.50 Cash Mage Build(s)

The Following will be 2 skill sets for those Lv.50 Cashers (Can also be attained w/o the use of Money however will take much...MUCH Longer) 1st will be a PvP Build Exclusively for PvP/Arena Only, 2ndary will be an overall Dungeon Supporter (Including for that dreadful lv.50) to the best of my ability (too lazy to give reasons so i'll just lay out the skills) and NO PRETTY COLORS THIS TIME!

PvP Build:

Heart Elemental: 2/2

Mana Master: 3/3

Lightning Bolt: 4/5

Rain of Fire: 4/5

Delphic Thunder Frenzy: 1/3 *just for thunderer*

Thunderer: 2/4 *good for BG/Arena if you spend enough time building it/World Boss Use*

Restoration: 2/3 *just for heal empower*

Healing Empowerment: 2/2 *cuz you wanna guard against other possible mages*

Castinator: 2/2 *Fool be the one who doubts this Hidden Gem*

Meteoric Destroyer: 3/4 *helps in 3v3 and incinerates enemies right after a good RoF*

Skill Hotbar: Lightning Bolt - Rain Of Fire - Meteoric Destroyer - Thunderer - (your choice of delphic or Restore use it accordingly, example during BG if ya have enough rage and whatnot or restore in case of 1v1/3v3 or w/e be smart about it -.- don't have me think of every possible scenario) I Excluded the 3 points that could have gone to Damnation towards Thunderer simply because it serves as a good pvp skill and has world boss purposes

Click image for larger version

Name:	Lv.50 PvP Exclusive.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	43.8 KB
ID:	1733018

Dungeon Support:

Heart Elemental: 2/2

Mana Master: 3/3 *cuz healings still depend on Matk*

Lightning Bolt: 2/5 (just a rage builder, we need to conserve points)

Restoration: 3/3 *decent heal but mainly for our last heal*

Heal Empowerment: 2/2 *cuz Mdef and xtra hp recovery is always good*

Suntoria: 3/3 *for our last heal skill and not half bad*

Castinator: 2/2 *again i'ts a Hidden Gem, do not underestimate it's usefulness Specially for that lv.50 MD* (MD= Multi-Dungeon)

Meteoric Destroyer: 3/4 *we'll max it when possible and takes the place of RoF, again, with Castinator and the lv.50 Ring sets you'll pull these off with no trouble at all, you're a casher right? get tons of crypt keys for them tokens*

Purification: 3/3 *Can Be Useful At Times and mainly Gotten just for our Blessed Light*

Blessed Light: Lv.2 (cuz this will be the saving Grace for those in lv.50 dungeon) 110%+400 Magic Damage worth of heals +10 rage to all teammates (including that other mage who'll pull it off next time boss hits hard, and of course since it's lv.2 QTE gives 25% xtra hp recovery

Hotbar: Lightning Bolt - Meteoric Destroyer - Suntoria - Blessed Light - (your choice of restore or purification)

Click image for larger version

Name:	Lv.50 All Rounder.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	46.2 KB
ID:	1733019

Tips: have 2 mages and w/e can deal high dps, have mages stock up rage when possible (shouldn't be hard since you'll be proccing rings and castinators hardly wasting anything), keep up suntoria (have 1 mage time the next suntoria soon as it hits 1-2 turns left on it), suntoria may only provide slight healing but when played with Blessed Light you'll be glad you got that xtra bit of health (we all know what it's like to win by hair's length) anyway, both mages will alternate using Blessed Light,Suntoria, and Purification (It Helps). If you BELIEVE you will have enough rage, cast Meteoric when possible for xtra dps, but might be better to rely more on the other dpser's
    +1 (Troll Vote "It Sucked")
    19.05%
    +2 (Was "Meh")
    11.11%
    +3 (Was Alright)
    14.29%
    +4 (Was Great)
    15.87%
    +5 (OMG Amazing~ TY!)
    39.68%
    Last edited by ProNab; 10-15-2012, 02:06 PM.
    'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
    ☣CAIN☣

Once again an AWESOME GUIDE
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

sticked for future build
      • Server : [S8] Forest of Doom
      • Nickname : DarkShines
      • Class : Mage
      • Level : 50+
      • Honor: Elite Warrior

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
        Once again an AWESOME GUIDE
        Originally posted by DarkShines View Post
        sticked for future build
        All The Appreciation Makes These Guides Worthwhile, Appreciate The Positive Feedback~
        'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
        ☣CAIN☣

Comment

wew
          thanks for the guide ^^
          No Sign

Comment

One small question
            Why is the words in Blue ?
            its kinda hard to read if the lighting is DIM
            Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
            [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
              One small question
              Why is the words in Blue ?
              its kinda hard to read if the lighting is DIM
              Got a High demand for it last night while I was half-asleep and did it on a whim w/o all the purrtyness~, and I still haven't slept for over 43+ hrs. Yay~ for weekends \o/ *passes out*
              'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
              ☣CAIN☣

Comment

i got some pretty useful skill build for those who cant afford double skill.. since we need to be supportive also in mp dgn (45, 50 dgn)

at lvl52 u can get,
                heart elemental, mana master, castinator, healing empowerment - MAX
                lightning bolt, rain of fire - 4/5
                meteoric destroyer -3/4
                restoration, purification - 2/3
                suntoria, blessed light - only 1

the bolt one is a must to get at lvl40..
                the other depend on u..
                at lvl45,
                1. u can get other skill at 1 each skill if u want blessed light.. (other than bolt named skill)
                2. sacrifice blessed light for purification lvl2

but for sure at lvl52, u can use blessed light, puri lvl2, n better dmg version meteor n RoH..
                btw, i never try this build b4, just piece of my mind xD

Comment

Originally posted by R2914358 View Post
                  i got some pretty useful skill build for those who cant afford double skill.. since we need to be supportive also in mp dgn (45, 50 dgn)

at lvl52 u can get,
                  heart elemental, mana master, castinator, healing empowerment - MAX
                  lightning bolt, rain of fire - 4/5
                  meteoric destroyer -3/4
                  restoration, purification - 2/3
                  suntoria, blessed light - only 1

the bolt one is a must to get at lvl40..
                  the other depend on u..
                  at lvl45,
                  1. u can get other skill at 1 each skill if u want blessed light.. (other than bolt named skill)
                  2. sacrifice blessed light for purification lvl2

but for sure at lvl52, u can use blessed light, puri lvl2, n better dmg version meteor n RoH..
                  btw, i never try this build b4, just piece of my mind xD
                  Hard to pass lv.50 DGN w/o Blessed Light lv.2, players will snub you off as a Mage same as how they snubbed at those w/o Puri for lv.45
                  'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                  ☣CAIN☣

Comment

wow seriously blessed light lvl2 dgn50??
                    i think i need re-build back, try to get most better build..

Comment

Well... this is for cash players, and for those who aren't cash players or only can pay for socket rods... like me?

Comment

Originally posted by allure32 View Post
                        Well... this is for cash players, and for those who aren't cash players or only can pay for socket rods... like me?
                        Mainly Aimed at cashers which can make the most of their characters for the most "Ouchie~" but can also apply to Non-Cashers though would have to work MUCH...MUCH harder/Longer, even without extra socket rods, just socket every slot with high Matk Gems and w/e is left with either Pdef or Mdef, that being said High Matk= you win ._. (PvP Build) the other is more managable~
                        'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                        ☣CAIN☣

Comment

hey, I've been reading your posts about mage for a while and I have to say it's great. I have a question about this cahser build though, which set will you use for catas? I'm thinking the first build but will we be alright without suntoria?

Comment

tyvm for this
                            S15
                            Fluxie (Flux)
                            Archer
                            Newb
                            Assistant G.M. of Avalon
                            RAWR

Comment

ProNab (soon you will be tired from me :P) can you tell me a few things?

about support healer:
                              the tree you have build is for lvl50. then... at lvl56 we go for max meteor. but in 52 and 54 what you will level? Lightbolt to lvl4 and in lvl58 you max lightbolt? and... for the future.. what you will do at lvl60+?

about pvp:
                              for 50+ you will lvl max light, rof and meteor? then start max thunderer to. or we need damnation?

I'm a bit futurist perhaps.. lol I'm trying learn the best I can, to understand where we need and what we need....

Thanks a Lot for your HELP and your PATIENT.

Comment

Working...
                              X