This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liking Wartune Facebook Quest

I have clicked like on the Wartune Facebook page and it's not triggering that the quest is complete.

Chief use the search bar and you will find about 6-7 posts of this same problem. One of those posts will have your answer.
    Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
    BR: 67K
    Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

unlike it on the face book page, then do it via in game. theres a little icon for it in wartune itself, and that will help you.
      Name: Niasaj
      Server: S19 - Desert of Curses
      Classification: ArchMage
      Guild Leader: Alliance
      BR: 17.3million+

and yes, I am planning to kidnap you and ransom you back to others.. that or sell you on ebay.
      Look I has Belgian Chocolate!

Comment

Originally posted by Niasaj View Post
        unlike it on the face book page, then do it via in game. theres a little icon for it in wartune itself, and that will help you.
        yep..exactly but here is a step by step to that
        1) Log-in Facebook and make sure that the official Fan page of Wartune's is not "Liked". Unlike if it is already "Liked" then
        2) Clear browser's cache, history and cookies and exit restart browser
        3) Log-in Facebook and load the game Wartune
        4) In Wartune's, there is a in-game Facebook like button located a little bit away from the top-right corner. Please make sure to use that to Like Wartune.

You can skip steps 1 & 2 if you have not liked Wartune's page ever yet.

Comment

Unable to connect

Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at s18.wartune.r2games.com.

Hi Guys,

I can't log in to the game always give this message

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
          moments.
          If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
          connection.
          If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
          that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

Comment

love wartune

Comment

Why i cant login to server s29 bloodycoliseumj nick PrinceOfMage lvl.43 job:mage please give me more information about this thanx

Comment

Cannot get to work I have tried the above instructions several times and still will not like

Comment

I didnt create my account thru facebook, can i still complete it?

Comment

Think of it as a marketing ploy, if said address was 1 number off would you get your mail if a computer delivers. As many People that would love to have this item,.... Don't you think i could pin point the address redirect down to a time, let alon the day you could no longer compleate your quest. Some people might have asked you to un-link them from face book, from the spam off this quest.

Comment

Did those steps but the button executes nothing.
                      BodyBags
                      Lv.
                      S2 Hex Plains

Comment

hola a todos soy latino

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Mark View Post
                          yep..exactly but here is a step by step to that
                          1) Log-in Facebook and make sure that the official Fan page of Wartune's is not "Liked". Unlike if it is already "Liked" then
                          2) Clear browser's cache, history and cookies and exit restart browser
                          3) Log-in Facebook and load the game Wartune
                          4) In Wartune's, there is a in-game Facebook like button located a little bit away from the top-right corner. Please make sure to use that to Like Wartune.

You can skip steps 1 & 2 if you have not liked Wartune's page ever yet.

i was following your steps and finish that like quests success thanks

Comment

i like it
                            why do we cannot send an item to another player? could you do this as a favor?

Comment

i like this game but i can't to playing....

Comment

Working...
                              X