Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[REQUEST]How to make good casher archer?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REQUEST]How to make good casher archer?

Hello, dear wartune fans. I want to make good archer and want to invest about 200-300$ in it. Any idea what is good to buy for balens? Gems, rods or maybe crypt keys. ATM im 33lvl and in top 50 BR in server

patk gems is good

Comment

Originally posted by tomysys50 View Post
      Hello, dear wartune fans. I want to make good archer and want to invest about 200-300$ in it. Any idea what is good to buy for balens? Gems, rods or maybe crypt keys. ATM im 33lvl and in top 50 BR in server
      Invest a lot in Socket rods since the promotion is up, you get rods for lv.45 set and 55 set (skip socketing 35 set unless you have money on the side) buy the socket rod pack 2 since it gives 2 rods and 30 xtals, put what you're not using in guild vault so you dont end up "accidentally" selling them, after that, crypt key is another good investmen but suggest not using them till you can at least make it to roughly 70-80 without trouble (or at least with the aid of runes) then use'em there. (still good to stock up on crypt keys tho just sayin') aside from that, only buy gems from "market" since lv.3-4 gems are cheap and with upcoming gem conversion you will be able to convert them to w/e you want~
      'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
      ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Thanks ProNoob, I totaly forgot about the shop lol. really great advices

Comment

Working...
        X