synthesize un- and identified

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• synthesize un- and identified

I have two wings and want to synthesize them together.
    One is identifed the other unidentifed.

Would the resulting wings be identified or unidentifed?

No. Once any 'costume' is 'learned' in your wardrobe, it stays. If the fashion is 'identified' it stays that way. To improve it, you will need to then 'refine' using the amount of fashion cores (the number of stars can go up or down if more than one; if one star, it can stay one star or improve). The unidentified item will remain unidentified until you use the recommended gold to 'identify' (and are successful).

What synthesising two wings together, could give you a chance to learn a new type of wing in your wardrobe, however, it is only a 'chance'. For more information on clothing synthesis, please see this guide.
    Retired Moderator.

Comment

So, my identified wardrobe stays identified even if i synthesize it with an unidentifed?

I don't want to loose the identification: I needed more than 6 attempts :-(

Comment

Clothes are just like mounts. Once you obtain them, they are learned as mod said. Think of it that the cloth item is just a gear, with lv. And the looks are "skins" for it. And you identify the skins, meaning, you will always have the skins, even if you don't have them as viewed and also have the stats the skins give

Comment

Let me rephrase it, if I understand it correctly:

The dressing room consists of placeholder
          Once you buy a cloth it is placed in its placeholder and is now active with it's stats/attributes.

Further, with the buying of cloth you receive a working cloth (working copy) which is able to be synthesized with others.
          If synthesize fails the 'working copy' disappears (it's broken).

What happend to me, was that I synthesized an already refined and identified wing L1 with an unrefined and unidentified wing L2.
          The synthesize fails. My Refined L1 wing disappeared (working copy) and lost a star (from 3 to 2 stars).

Currently I'm equipped with a Wing without placeholder, quite good stats with only one star.
          Is this a conglomerate of all wings i posses (can't imagine 'cause of MATK which none of any wing have)?
          Will I lose it as soon as I synthesize and refine other wings?

Is there a recommended sequence?
          1st synthesize then refine or something else?

Comment

Think of dressing room as a 'memory bank', not a 'wardrobe' if you will. Once you learn something, it can not be un-learned. It stays in your 'memory' how it is. If you think of it as a physical wardrobe, you take two items of clothing, and stitch them together, you make something new and lose the 2 stitched together - this is not the case.

So putting in mind that the in game 'wardrobe' is more of a 'memory' than a 'place holder', there is no 'sequence' needed. Once anything is learned, it stays learned.

I hope this makes it more clear, and not confused you more
            Retired Moderator.

Comment

all sounds very confusing!

You need to have the two items you want to synthesis in your bag. So you can Buy or win or obtain a piece of clothing and it appears in your bag - you can then get another the same way OR take off an item from your toon and then synth the two together.

Both the items that you synth'd will still be in your "wardrobe" AND the "new" hopefully higher level piece will then appear in your bag and your wardrobe.

Hope this helps

Comment

To break this down into simpler terms, clothing items do not ever affect your dressing room. The only exception is when you unlock a new look when you synthesize.
                The clothing items you are wearing have no impact on the stats from identification/refinement. You will keep all those stats even if you are not wearing any clothing.

So it never matters what style clothing you are wearing, if it's one star or 5, your stats are the same. You can freely change which clothes you have equipped in your dressing room.

Comment

Working...
                X