No announcement yet.

[Guide] Necropolis Catacombs Boss Review

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Level 30 of Necropolis gives level 5 or 6 Gem and a chance of dropping level 12 Gem Transposer. At least that's what they have in the Chinese version.
    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	15.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	318.5 KB
ID:	1669100

lvl 15 is the boss from GoD.
      ☣CAIN☣

Comment

• Has anyone ever got a gem transposer from the necro? I beat lvl 10 probably like 15x and never got a gem transposer

Comment

• Originally posted by Unkn0wnX View Post
          Has anyone ever got a gem transposer from the necro? I beat lvl 10 probably like 15x and never got a gem transposer
          i have almost all of it.. some already double.
          ☣CAIN☣

Comment

• So will he also multiply himself? did you get pass him? Congrats on making it that far!!!
            Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

• I like this Game & I love L10 as it is used.
              | |

Comment

• what type of damage lvl 12 boss and upper will use? MATK or PATK..

Here are my stats. All are unbuffed. I can get up to 84k BR with all pot scroll and call.

Click image for larger version

Name:	gg.jpg
Size:	84.0 KB
ID:	1669164

Can u give me any advice to pass lvl 12 boss. I use skill tree Max AS MS DP AP and Incediary.
                My astrals are red PATK lvl 7, Determination lvl 7, the others ( MDEF PDEF Godblessing CRIT) are orange - lvl 6
                The best I got was 1/4 last bar HP boss but I was lucky with 90% crit in AP. When I tried again the boss still have full last bar...

Comment

• Originally posted by R27537271 View Post
                  what type of damage lvl 12 boss and upper will use? MATK or PATK..

Here are my stats. All are unbuffed. I can get up to 84k BR with all pot scroll and call.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]41149[/ATTACH]

Can u give me any advice to pass lvl 12 boss. I use skill tree Max AS MS DP AP and Incediary.
                  My astrals are red PATK lvl 7, Determination lvl 7, the others ( MDEF PDEF Godblessing CRIT) are orange - lvl 6
                  The best I got was 1/4 last bar HP boss but I was lucky with 90% crit in AP. When I tried again the boss still have full last bar...
                  Onimad has higher BR without buffs and warrior's call than you do with them, so I really doubt his advice can help you as you're not even on the same strength.

Comment

• Originally posted by winlord View Post
                    Onimad has higher BR without buffs and warrior's call than you do with them, so I really doubt his advice can help you as you're not even on the same strength.
                    but he passed 15. I just wanna ask about the type damage of boss so I can remove some def gem and add crit tho. And actually, before getting 85k br now, he had the same BR as me and did necro as well so I think he can have some advices

Comment

• nice info
                      at least I can prepare myself for the spanking XD
                      I dont really like getting spanked by monters tbh =="
                      No Sign

Comment

• Damn. Onimad is so lucky...I've cleared lvl 10 so many times too and not once has it ever dropped me a lvl 9 Gem transposer...could only get to lvl 14 for now =S
                        IGN: Athena
                        Guild: Warriors
                        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                        Class: Archer
                        Difficulty Level: Noob
                        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

• Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                          Damn. Onimad is so lucky...I've cleared lvl 10 so many times too and not once has it ever dropped me a lvl 9 Gem transposer...could only get to lvl 14 for now =S
                          i said bad luck for getting lvl 9 transposer.. prefer lvl 4 gems..
                          ☣CAIN☣

Comment

• why no knight tips lol... i can reach 85k BR with full pots and warr call but still lose at lvl 9 against Dinah
                            IGN: Yummy from S106

Comment

• can post ur stat for do that??
                              please,..
                              `PeMabuK`( `PiNaRaci` ) ===> 189 ironshore

Comment

• lvl 12 man bleeding hp even if he dosent attack

Am was only succe to come to 50% left frome last hp bar was very close to beat him but not engouts me hp have so far 67k hp. I guess man need arount 70k hp for beat him.

Name:	lvl12.jpg
Size:	420.5 KB
ID:	1670396

My Stats

Size:	97.5 KB
ID:	1670398

My Astrals

Size:	72.8 KB
ID:	1670399
                                Last edited by dwmedia; 06-15-2013, 06:38 AM.
                                Character - Taggen
                                Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                                Class - Archer
                                Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                                Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                                Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Working...
                                X