Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• events related to sylphs

Hi,

In the current events (I mean for the month), I dont see any event related to enchanting or upgrading sylphs. But can anybody tell me if there are events related to sylphs from time to time? Basically my question is in order to use the sepulcrums anytime I sacrifice a sylphs, or to know if I should save the sepulcrums for a potential future events regarding sylph enchanting. Currently, I enchant my sylph everyday, but I dont mind saving the sepulcrums if that is better in the long run

and same for mahra

thanks a lot

Originally posted by JackMalloy View Post
    Hi,

In the current events (I mean for the month), I dont see any event related to enchanting or upgrading sylphs. But can anybody tell me if there are events related to sylphs from time to time? Basically my question is in order to use the sepulcrums anytime I sacrifice a sylphs, or to know if I should save the sepulcrums for a potential future events regarding sylph enchanting. Currently, I enchant my sylph everyday, but I dont mind saving the sepulcrums if that is better in the long run

and same for mahra

thanks a lot
    So far there have not been any events for those things, however I do suggest saving sepulcrum to do 50 at a time as in my experience it produces better results. Mahra is more of a personal choice I prefer to do those in bulks of 20 same as Mount training whips, but again thats just my two cents.

Wartune
    KABAM S35
    Arcturis
    LVL 70 Mage
    85k BR

LoA
    GTArcade S51
    Arcturis
    LVL 50 Berserker
    120k BR

Comment

Working...