No announcement yet.

log issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can not log in. After selecting a server constantly redirected to the login page

Kabam S16

Comment

Kabam S49 - but look cloasly in screen - Server is running, just cant get in it Click image for larger version

Name:	wartune.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	153.2 KB
ID:	1712408
      Kabam 49 - Low Br Knight

Comment

Dude, seriously, are you dense?

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
        Well, naming servers would be useful... As would be naming what you've tried, and what exactly is meant by 'Can't log in'. Some suggestions are here.
        "Can't log in" means I CAN'T GET INTO THE Cupcakes GAME, THAT IT WON'T LOAD UP AND THAT WE'RE ALL STUCK IN A BLACK Cupcakes SCREEN. IT MEANS WE CLICK ON OUR Cupcakes SERVER BUTTON AND A BIG BLACK SCREEN HAPPENS. Maybe you're just too smart for your own good and we need to say the game won't load after we click on our respective server buttons.

Mr Clinton, is that you? Does it depend on what the "definition of 'is' is?"
        Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 08-24-2015, 12:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nurk2c View Post
          "Can't log in" means I CAN'T GET INTO THE Cupcakes GAME, THAT IT WON'T LOAD UP AND THAT WE'RE ALL STUCK IN A BLACK Cupcakes SCREEN. IT MEANS WE CLICK ON OUR Cupcakes SERVER BUTTON AND A BIG BLACK SCREEN HAPPENS. Maybe you're just too smart for your own good and we need to say the game won't load after we click on our respective server buttons.

Mr Clinton, is that you? Does it depend on what the "definition of 'is' is?"
          Ya this seemed like a stupid question. I think its pretty obvious what can't log in means. Look, if you aren't having this issue because you aren't on one of the affecter servers, please feel free to stay off the forums. And can we get an r2 master to please acknowledge the problems going on with many of the kabam servers? And some sort of insight about when the servers will be back up
          Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 08-24-2015, 12:49 PM.

Comment

Exactly, it's like when someone says they are

Originally posted by bobby1028 View Post
            Ya this seemed like a stupid question. I think its pretty obvious what can't log in means. Look, if you aren't having this issue because you aren't on one of the affecter servers, please feel free to stay off the forums. And can we get an r2 master to please acknowledge the problems going on with many of the kabam servers? And some sort of insight about when the servers will be back up
            "sleeping" with someone. We all know they don't literally mean "sleeping".

Comment

I can not log in. After selecting a server constantly redirected to the login page

Click image for larger version

Name:	log.png
Views:	3
Size:	35.6 KB
ID:	1712416

Kabam S16

Comment

same issue for S98 East as shown in Guard-of-Thanasis screenshot

Comment

I also cant get the game to load, although I was using the kabam site to log onto server 82East... I don't know if there is an equivalent to that server through this site

Comment

Working...
                  X