No announcement yet.

[Reported] Arena Point bug ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

with this system "who work how it should", winning all your fights with 90 point will give you less total point than winning half of them with 190 point ?
    trying to understand how it "work how it should".
    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

it is bug agin only 90pts every win and 7road/r2 so nothing gibe no compension ther to stupid to want to help or do any thing for the players ther just keep liars like a diktator

Comment

...and still the same...

Comment

I've seen this issue as well on r2games S6. The issue doesn't just affect point rewarded on wins it affects points on losses as well. Most of the time I only see the missing 100 points on wins, rarely it will be a smaller loss. Losses on the other hand sometimes will grant me 100 points more than expected other times smaller bonuses.

It would be very hard for this to be BR based as the rest of my team doesn't seem to get affected and my BR falls in the middle of the teams range.
          There is a chance that being in a party with players that are higher arena ranked than you may cause the points earned to be lower. But based on what I've seen I will almost always get awarded full value on a win somewhere in the middle of the 15 matches which hurts this theory as I should be even further from their rank at that point.
          I also found that fighting the same team doesn't always give the same points. I've received full value one time faced the team again both the next round in once case and a few rounds later in another and got the lower points reward.

The only thing that I can be sure about is that a typical win gives the following
          unranked: 190
          iron: 190
          silver: 220
          gold: 235
          diamond: I don't remember (250?)

I haven't seen anyone up in diamond in months when I check the arena rankings anyway.
          Last edited by Ratbrane; 07-18-2016, 06:52 PM. Reason: cleaned up the formating

Comment

Working...
          X