Loading issue, please help :(

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loading issue, please help :(

Asked on general thread but no ane bothers to answer so it seems that I need to make separate.

2 days I cant go into the game at all. :S Everytime I try get this screen

Usually when something like that happens restarting modem helps. Now I tried everything, restarting modem, clean cash and cookies, even different browsers and still get same screen. Tried from friends home and it managed to get to the game, but on my home computer still the same and nothing helps.

So, anybody has suggestions on what I should do to fix issue?

try using a vpn, CyberGhost 5 may help
    IGN: princestewii
    Class: Archer
    Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Seeing you've tried most thing we normally suggest, have a go at what princestewii mentioned. Also, if you haven't done so yet: update your flash player if needs be, and clear flash files.
      Do you play with R2 Games? In which case give the mini client a try.

If all else fails, please file a ticket, asking the devs to bump your character free, as sometimes they're stuck like this. When you do, state clearly everything you've tried already.
      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Ty a lot, cleared flash cash, it didnt worked, but CyberGhost worked like a charm.

Comment

It's the same issue many of us have right now...see the other thread about loading issues started. West Coast server, S112 on R2..many of us got booted out and can't log in anymore.

Comment

i cant online too
            stuck in 50% -80% 7 road screen
            not even reach loading screen
            normal method wont work
            Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

Working...
            X