Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to attack other people dimensions? and can i choose the opponent?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to attack other people dimensions? and can i choose the opponent?

hi, first of all , i would like to thanks the devs for adding so many helpful functions like 10kk astral capture , one click bless and so many time saving features.
    secondly , i would like to know more about dimensional war , while the description said being kicked from expert dim. gives adv. co ord shards and so on , it failed to mention the easy part, HOW ? i hav askef around my own server and other servers , no one could find out how yet, so is it a new feature to be added or it is active but not in a direct way ? thanks in advance , have a nice day

Name: Iceade

Title : Eagle Eye

u win some , u lose some but u keep going no matter what , either go big or go home

Originally posted by empire_sun View Post
    hi, first of all , i would like to thanks the devs for adding so many helpful functions like 10kk astral capture , one click bless and so many time saving features.
    secondly , i would like to know more about dimensional war , while the description said being kicked from expert dim. gives adv. co ord shards and so on , it failed to mention the easy part, HOW ? i hav askef around my own server and other servers , no one could find out how yet, so is it a new feature to be added or it is active but not in a direct way ? thanks in advance , have a nice day
    As u said ....its a new thing...so that means u will start to see it when u open a new dimension
    From what i got....if u and another player on the sever have same type of dimesion...lets say electro adv...u guys will basicly share it
    the one that get all bases(towers) and the foward base of the other player...gets to keep the dimension(that till another player maybe opens same type and automaticly will get his foward base in ur dimension)
    IGN:Choco(ex:InnØceήce)
    Class:Mage
    Level:80
    Server:Scarstone-S274
    Battle rating:1.6 mk(nice fake BR)
    Guild:Genesis
    The more beautiful and pure a thing is, the more satisfying it is to corrupt it.

Comment

alright , got it , thanks

Name: Iceade

Title : Eagle Eye

u win some , u lose some but u keep going no matter what , either go big or go home

Comment

How this works is not right. If you open a new dimension, there is a chance that it could be someone else's dimension. You have no control over this at all. So if you want the holding chests for that dimension, you will have to take the towers away from that person. This aspect of the game needs to be changed.

There is a thread about this in the game discussion section where it is explained better.
        Last edited by R262181389; 04-16-2015, 07:37 PM.

Comment

They're trying to gradually turn the game into another "Goodgame Empire" type of PvP where you can end up losing pretty much everything to other players after building everything up. Yesterday it was 10% of your gold. Today it is dimensions. If they continue going this route, I'll be looking for a new game for sure. I'm all for PvP, but it shouldn't interfere with players' ability to build up or advance their characters.

Comment

Working...
          X