Mistake with Eud

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
    Some people are just luckier than others. Luck in this game will get you pretty far. How many do you have completed at one time? Some are opening 5 holding chests a day vs. 2 a day for non-vip.

I just got 2 more shards today and so I got enough to make another kid but I am going to wait until you can pick what you want. I have an archer and don't want to end up with another archer. But I am afraid this will be like sylph skills, no matter how much people complain about it, it will not be changed.
    Im maxed out and delete the one closest to expiring as i complete them so i can look for some more elsewhere, on lvl 9 in electro now with 500points from lights left. Was hoping to correct my mistake before class wars but doesnt seem likely anymore.
    Valérie aka 4gvn archer on 416

Comment

Sucks cose ive slid from 15-20 spots in cs rankings to now on verge of not making top 100 for silly mistake, my mistake i know, but still wish there was a way to correct it too.

Comment

i managed to get 5 shards and got me a second deamon...to bad same as first one and not married and cant be removed, so this is it: the 2 spots taken by 2 mages deamon...NOT happy

Comment

Originally posted by Tanlii View Post
          i managed to get 5 shards and got me a second deamon...to bad same as first one and not married and cant be removed, so this is it: the 2 spots taken by 2 mages deamon...NOT happy
          And you are a Mage right?

Comment

Originally posted by a777 View Post
            Im maxed out and delete the one closest to expiring as i complete them so i can look for some more elsewhere, on lvl 9 in electro now with 500points from lights left. Was hoping to correct my mistake before class wars but doesnt seem likely anymore.
            Advanced Electro finished, starting Advanced Dark again, and still.... Nothing!

Comment

Working...
            X