Full screen help!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full screen help!

So I just downloaded this game and I cant figure out how to make the game fit my screen. I hit the maximize button in the top right of my computer didn't wok... I tried to find settings in the game itself.. no luck. I can see everything on the screen except on the bottom part... do I have to some how remove the start taskbar on my computer itself? help please!!! thank you in advance!

Try Hitting F11 That Helps.

Comment

Is it possible to go full screen mode while on the client?

Comment

Originally posted by jlb10892 View Post
        So I just downloaded this game and I cant figure out how to make the game fit my screen. I hit the maximize button in the top right of my computer didn't wok... I tried to find settings in the game itself.. no luck. I can see everything on the screen except on the bottom part... do I have to some how remove the start taskbar on my computer itself? help please!!! thank you in advance!
        If you downloaded something about this game, that mean that you are using the mini-client. In that case, you can't get the full screen since the mini-client doesn't support the full screen. If you really want the full screen, you will need to play via a browser.
        Have a wonderful day

Comment

Working...
        X