Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Resolved] Fishing attempt don't reset...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Resolved] Fishing attempt don't reset...

it just me or anybody got the same problem with me, my fishing attempt still 20/20 and it is not reset yet....

Same
    Probably have to wait till tomorrow
    BigRed

Comment

same here.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	FishAttemptBug.png
Views:	2
Size:	795.6 KB
ID:	1712159

they added fish back but we can't do it today : 20/20 attempt with 0 point ? easy to realize there is a bug
      RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
      Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Hello all. The new week of games as per this post states that they are not available until 6am Monday. If I remember right, last week there was absolutely no game until that time, but before anything goes forward, can I just double check that it is currently after this time on your server?

Update:

I've just been informed on an oceanic server this is happening. If anyone has a ticket number, please post here. I'll bump someone about it.
        Last edited by Whakapono; 05-04-2015, 01:36 AM.
        Retired Moderator.

Comment

Some people have attempts others dont on server 428. Have cleared cache. Currently its 07.30 st. Ticket number 329990
          Last edited by BigRedTed; 05-04-2015, 01:42 AM.
          BigRed

Comment

#329993 that is my ticket number.... please fix this bug... tq

Comment

i've same proplem lol fishing att 20/20 and they told me no att Click image for larger version

Name:	fishing.png
Views:	1
Size:	962.6 KB
ID:	1712164

Comment

Thank you for the ticket number. The issue has been reported

For now, please try clearing flash cache, or trouble shooting through this thread. If either of those help, please report back to this thread.
                Last edited by Whakapono; 05-04-2015, 02:18 AM.
                Retired Moderator.

Comment

UPDATE INFORMATION:
                  after i asking top 10 ranking on fishing, all that player attempt dont reset.. but a player who didn't do fishing at last day before the fishing event being rolling every weeks are still having attempt 0/20... so my conclusion are the fish event dont reset at all.....

Comment

# 330010 that is my ticket number. Thanks in advance for what you can do.
                    Bye bye all

Comment

not enough they made it imposssible to get to lvl 30, they didnt use the time to fix the loot bug (catch one fish , get reward from other fish, of course a fish not that valuable than the one u catched, surprise, surprise) they didnt even manage to reset attempts when game starts in rotation.

they didnt reset attemts from last position before they cancelled daily fishing and put it into this useless rotation, so all that havent done fishing so far or had 0/20 attempts before rotatiom now start with old attempts, only with 0/20 before rotation u start with correct attempts.

so another big THY r2 for lausy work !! refusing to write ticket , cause all the other times nothing happend so not again !

Comment

Originally posted by Double_bliss View Post
                        UPDATE INFORMATION:
                        after i asking top 10 ranking on fishing, all that player attempt dont reset.. but a player who didn't do fishing at last day before the fishing event being rolling every weeks are still having attempt 0/20... so my conclusion are the fish event dont reset at all.....
                        have the same information on my server. it seems to affect people who have done fish the last day it was possible.
                        RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                        Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

S583 Fishing att bug 20/20

event start but not work . S583 Europe . All info screnn.
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	Fishing bug.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	387.6 KB
ID:	1712167

Comment

Bug in East Coast server too.

Comment

who wanna bet that next month when jewel hunt returns, the attempt werent reset too?
                              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
                              X