Farm Critter bug...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farm Critter bug...

I originally thought about having at least one of every kind of animal on my farm, So I bought 1 cow, 1 goat, one horse and 1 deer..

Then I learned I needed antlers to make black boxes to upgrade my Eudamon. So I decided to sell my horse and replace it with an extra deer. First, the game wouldn't let me sell the old nag - something about having too much gold. So I made a huge contrib to the guild and brought it to below the maximum and god rid of the horse.

Great. So far so good. So I bought another extra deer - which would have brought the total number of critters in the top pen to 9. Only I couldn't put the last deer into the pasture. I get the following displayed on my screen...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Full Pasture.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	285.3 KB
ID:	1772496

Last I checked, you're supposed to be able to have 9 animals in that pen - and yet, I'm fully with only 8.. Can someone pls fix this?

It depends on your lvl/farm lvl. Once you max out your farm, it will allow to use 9 animals per area. Etc one of my noob toons at lvl 72 with lvl 50 farm can hold only 5 or 6 animals per area, dont remember exact number to be sure.
    Alu©ard S362 / LEGION / Oceanic
    Dari S371 / Harmony♣ / EU

Comment

Working...
    X