Compensation for Basic Dimensions?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compensation for Basic Dimensions?

Someone attacked my Basic dimension today. I kicked him out as he asked, but he said he did not get back a basic coordinate chest as compensation. Could someone please tell me:

- Do people get any compensation for being kicked out of a basic dimension? (it was reported on this forum that a basic chest was issued for being kicked out of a basic dimension, but I have not been able to verify it yet.)

- If they do get back a basic coordinate chest, when would they get it?

Much appreciate any info. Thanks in advance.

u get 1lvl lower as compensation
    meaning 1lvl basic-1for kick = 0 compensation..
    inter gives basic
    adv gives inter
    expert gives adv..

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
      Someone attacked my Basic dimension today. I kicked him out as he asked, but he said he did not get back a basic coordinate chest as compensation. Could someone please tell me:

- Do people get any compensation for being kicked out of a basic dimension? (it was reported on this forum that a basic chest was issued for being kicked out of a basic dimension, but I have not been able to verify it yet.)

- If they do get back a basic coordinate chest, when would they get it?

Much appreciate any info. Thanks in advance.
      Someone in my guild got kicked out of a basic and she got a basic chest as a compensation.

I kicked someone out of a basic and she also got a basic chest. I am assuming you get the chest as soon as they are kicked out and it goes to the mail.

Comment

Yes, a compensation is given when someone is kicked from a dimension, and is sent to their inbox. It is not sent if they give up a dimension, or if it depletes on own accord. If they are sure that they were completely kicked from the dimension (so all towers and bases with their name had been taken, and dimension had disappeared due to kick and not depletion), they will need to send a ticket. Try to give an approximate time of kick if possible (ranges are nice too), and also the % of depletion (or about), just so that can be ruled out. Good luck
        Retired Moderator.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_WTT View Post
          Yes, a compensation is given when someone is kicked from a dimension, and is sent to their inbox. It is not sent if they give up a dimension, or if it depletes on own accord. If they are sure that they were completely kicked from the dimension (so all towers and bases with their name had been taken, and dimension had disappeared due to kick and not depletion), they will need to send a ticket. Try to give an approximate time of kick if possible (ranges are nice too), and also the % of depletion (or about), just so that can be ruled out. Good luck
          Thank you for the info. I have given him the URL to this thread so he can do the follow up accordingly. Again, thanks for helping with this matter.

Comment

Working...
          X