Athena missing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Athena missing

My Athena vanished from my slyph stables i am wondering if anyone else has the same problem. I have sent in a ticket and still trying to prove i had it in the first place, silly me did not have a screenshot of it and i certainly can not take one now. The only thing i have had verified is that i have neither engulfed or sacrificed it. Any suggestions would be greatfuly received.

If you can snag a mod they might be able to send to code monkeys. But other then stating the obvious not much any one can say to help you. Other then what the mods normally say..

Clear cache, update flash ect. ect. But that rarely works now.
    IGN: Muramasa
    Server: #351 -Snowcrest
    Guild: Saintz
    Level: 80
    Battle Rating: IT'S SO FLUFFY
    Sylph: Zues. 2 star orange

Siggy. #1

Comment

Originally posted by Tracey73 View Post
      My Athena vanished from my slyph stables i am wondering if anyone else has the same problem. I have sent in a ticket and still trying to prove i had it in the first place, silly me did not have a screenshot of it and i certainly can not take one now. The only thing i have had verified is that i have neither engulfed or sacrificed it. Any suggestions would be greatfuly received.
      Seems the only normal way to get rid of a sylph is to sacrifice it. Since you have verified that you haven't done that, is there a way you can provide us with the ticket # so that we can get this to the attention of the GM Team?
      "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
      Browser Game Support

Comment

I don't know what to believe now it was gone 10 days ago messages have been going backwards and forwards concerning my ticket daily and had conformation twice that i had not sacrificed it. i had been asked to provide proof when i got the Athena only to be told there was no indication i had one. I have just received a message telling me it now has been located and i had sacrificed it.

Comment

It would be nice if we could get another sepulcrum/mahra exchange for the blue sylphs since the last one was in January, please & ty? I had the same issue with my evolution of Hercules, but got another one, it seems like it takes forever, but the hardest sylphs to get are the evolutions of Apollo & Hades!! This has happened with the evolutions of hades and apollo to many players, with no chance of recovery. It is possible of getting help to recover your pet if and only if you spent money on your pets (aka sylph). Then there is record of it, like when you use money to enchant or upgrade it. Sorry about your misfortune, been there for sure.
          Last edited by CBorealis; 05-17-2015, 11:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X