S28 - totaly bugged

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S28 - totaly bugged

Server 28 all events are bugged and no new update. Do your Cupcake job for real at least 1 time and fix this.

No reason to start with your attitude, since the mods and mentors here have nothing to do with maintenances.

Instead; how about you tell us and show us what's actually wrong, because "all events are bugged and no new update." isn't helping.

Thanks.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

My attitude was not for the mods and mentors which i know have nothing to do with the maintenance. And when i say nothing work , literally nothing work :

- we have no update on server 28 ( after the MT) ;
      - all hot events are bugged - show nothing when you click on event ;
      - pressing online rewards make you freeze 100%

So basically nothing work.

Regards!

Comment

Ok, please post some screenshots of the issues, so I have something to forward to the GMs. Screenshots work a lot better than me saying "nothing works"
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

Comment

gem event bugged and silph expedition dual gems and other thinghs not added!
          Last edited by dv2razvann; 05-20-2015, 06:08 AM.

Comment

So is any from R2staff aware of the issue on S28 and probably other servers ?

Comment

Well, I'm still waiting on screenshots, like I asked for.

Comment

Also no dual gem
                Edit: more hot events are bugged, but i hope these screenies provide sufficient info.
                Also whole server has this

Click image for larger version

Name:	bug 4.png
Views:	1
Size:	388.8 KB
ID:	1712987Click image for larger version

Name:	bug 3.png
Size:	429.4 KB
ID:	1712988Click image for larger version

Name:	bug 2.png
Size:	426.5 KB
ID:	1712989Click image for larger version

Name:	bug 1.png
Size:	428.2 KB
ID:	1712990

Comment

Name:	52015.2.png
Size:	928.6 KB
ID:	1712991 cant collect dimension rewards kabam server 6

Comment

Had to change pic, was too big

If i saw well the sylph expedition had to be bottom right near the coliseum thing

Name:	bug 5.png
Size:	973.8 KB
ID:	1712992

Comment

Thank you. That shows the issue very clearly. I'll forward it straight away.

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                        Thank you. That shows the issue very clearly. I'll forward it straight away.
                        additional the online rewards is bugged as well, it says you can complete but it gets stuck loading when you click on it

thanks for forwarding

Comment

Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
                          additional the online rewards is bugged as well, it says you can complete but it gets stuck loading when you click on it

thanks for forwarding
                          No worries. Just to be sure, this is for R2? Or Kabam?

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                            No worries. Just to be sure, this is for R2? Or Kabam?
                            R2, s28, but im from 82 but its same merged server.

Another guy posted here sth about dimensions but i was able to get rewards in dimensions

Comment

Originally posted by llivetorace View Post
                              cant collect dimension rewards kabam server 6
                              That's a different issue and a different server. Please don't hijack a thread but make a new one for this issue. This is only causing confusion right now. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X