No announcement yet.

Anyone elses VIP not auto-renew?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are not alone welcome to the former VIP club, mine did not renew, Elves have tried to be helpful. Final suggestion to email Xsolla direct with screen shot which I have done their email is support@xsolla.com
    12 hours down Skrill, visa and paypal not working same error message - sorry we cannot process your payment at this time. I would be most interested in how impressed R2 are with this new service - I guess compensation is out of the question.

P.s mine started with the message VIP is already active on your account, this was resolved, just waiting for the payment platform to be fixed

Comment

I thought I would update gamers experiencing similar problems trying to pay R2. Having checked with my bank again today there is no block on my card - this is the second time I have had to do this in two weeks. I have gone through the elves at R2, but there is nothing they can assist with. I have exchanged emails with Xsolla, and they have said it is my card, or my pay pal account, they are wrong on both counts having also had dialogue with paypal. According to my bank Xsolla are simply not taking the money when I process the request to my bank, they have no record of the 50 or so attempts to make a payment and have confirmed that no payments have been denied. I don't know whether this is helpful but I am left to conclude the new payment platform is bugged out and is vastly inferior to the previous system when I never had a problem, so all I can do is wait for them to fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by R227123782 View Post
        Lost my VIP today since it apparently didn't auto renew. If I look in "my R2" in support it says:

Game Server Character Next Billing Date
        Wartune [S340] Eerie Grotto 2015-07-17 16:03:35

I don't believe I got billed. So am I suppose to cancel and re-get it or file a ticket to figure out what happened?
        Yet again I didn't renew. No idea how to send a support ticket, check if I was suppose to be billed, ect. anymore.. little insight would be wonderful.

According to paypal I have no pending transactions so there not even trying to renew my VIP, so I can't see why or how it would be my bank causing the issue like they tried to say last time.
        Last edited by R227123782; 08-18-2015, 03:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R227123782 View Post
          Yet again I didn't renew. No idea how to send a support ticket, check if I was suppose to be billed, ect. anymore.. little insight would be wonderful.

According to paypal I have no pending transactions so there not even trying to renew my VIP, so I can't see why or how it would be my bank causing the issue like VIP tried to say.
          Strange... I have no idea either.
          Please try filing a ticket through this page. All the way at the bottom you'll see: "Got an issue that can't be resolved here?Submit a ticket"
          "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

AH, submit a ticket is now semi-hidden within Support. Okay. Thank you.

Try filing a ticket, I guess. Not sure it'll help much like last time.

Comment

Maybe ask them if they know why it doesn't auto-renew.
              "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
              and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Help me, i want to caNcel my vip. How

Comment

Originally posted by babyredbeans View Post
                  Help me, i want to caNcel my vip. How
                  Go to http://www.r2games.com/user/?ac=order. You will have a VIP tab at the top of the page, next to Order History. Click that, then click Cancel. If you have any further questions about your VIP, please send in a ticket to www.r2games.com/support
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                  X