Fishing Bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fishing Bug

My account on Kabam98 does not get the fish on the bottom row that provides nickels. My account on Kabam104 DOES. I would also like to know why there is not a list of values for each type of fish like there was before the GAME BOX. It is difficult to know which fish I should be going for if I want a certain reward.

And your clock is about 3 hours, 15 minutes fast on my previous post.

Comment

It is random. The different type of fish is a red herring. Only the depth of the fish matters.

Comment

Actually I think this is a bug that the fishing game only display limited different fish. So often you will just see 2 out of the 3 different fishes, however 1 of the color fish can be either one.

Try refreshing, might help, if not, go for the green ones instead, they seem to give all the time and rarely bugs out(happened once or twice for me when lagging)

Comment

Once again, it is indeed a display bug but there's a workaround to it. Open fishing, wait 2 fish on bottom to spawn, check what type they are, close fishing, open again and check the next 2. Once you see all 3 kind of fish spawn on the bottom row you're good to go.

Comment

Never saw the third fish. Got tired of trying and went after the greenies. I don't believe that the fish give you random stuff; however, in the past, when each fish gave out its own gift, there were many times where a certain type of fish was giving out the wrong item. For isntance, the little fish that was supposed to give out gold was giving out the item for another fish in that same row. That seems to have been corrected for the most part now, but that third fish type is still missing on the bottom row and it just so happens to be the one for the nickels...go figure.

Comment

Still having the same "2 fish types on the bottom" glitch, but now BOTH TYPES are only giving Bounty Scrolls; no nickels at all. It is a shame that this game is so full of glitches.

My character from server 104 (RobinMoBanks - had to change his name when his server got merged into my main character's server) earned 1000 nickels in the archaeology, but only got about 640 or so because of the 999 nickel limit while holding about 360 nickels in my inventory. Even with 0 nickels in my inventory, I would not have received all 1,000 that I was supposed to receive. Still no resolution to that one.

Comment

hey u know what the worst part is?

the fish you fish may not give you the correct items...

i fish the green fish at bottom , the orange fish at bottom, the striped in middle...all gave (well not all but 80%) of fish gave me useless shadow crystals

this happens very long time ago for me as long as i can remember about fish...

i did fish once hit the bottom most fish...it gave me shadow crystals too...epic

Comment

Working...
                X