Trojan in Launcher 1.0.2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trojan in Launcher 1.0.2

I'm trying to install the new Launcher, yet my antivirus blocks the installation due to the presence of a WORM file in R2CUiLib.dll

So I can not run the Launcher for the antivirus delete the above file. what is the solution?

Please read this page for help on this issue.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
      Please read this page for help on this issue.

This entry there is reference to the client 1.0.0 in which here also does not detect viruses, but the problem is that the time to upgrade to version 1.0.2 accuses the presence of trojans and this in two different antivirus.

Comment

As you can see, I made an analysis of the file in Virus Total website and it has been detecting suspicious files.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Viruss.png
Views:	1
Size:	31.6 KB
ID:	1722878

Comment

Just play from the website or delete your antivirus and use firewall
          <Wartune>

Name: NightFer
          Server: S183
          Class: Mage
          Level: 80
          BR: 3mil+
          Guild: Fallen

Comment

Those are false positives, and will correct themselves when those companies do their updates. When you run an analysis on a site like Virus Total, and you come across one or two that detect something as bad, but the majority don't, generally that means whatever you ran might be a false detection.

You don't need to take our word for it, you can (and should if you are concerned) contact each of the companies that detected a virus with the client. They will tell you if it is a false positive or if it's something you actually need to worry about. I can tell you that Kaspersky was already contacted, and the false detection will be fixed in their next update.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
              Those are false positives, and will correct themselves when those companies do their updates. When you run an analysis on a site like Virus Total, and you come across one or two that detect something as bad, but the majority don't, generally that means whatever you ran might be a false detection.

You don't need to take our word for it, you can (and should if you are concerned) contact each of the companies that detected a virus with the client. They will tell you if it is a false positive or if it's something you actually need to worry about. I can tell you that Kaspersky was already contacted, and the false detection will be fixed in their next update.

Problem solved, the virus does not accuse more like virus.

Thank you!

Comment

Working...
              X