Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Closed "Bug Sacred Gold Tree" Thread, Why ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
    This is a clear cheater:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]158871[/ATTACH]

This game is a complete joke from all the hackers.
    lol gotta be 1 their but alas r2 will ignore and let him keep them like countless others ive seen

Comment

• Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
      This is a clear cheater:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]158871[/ATTACH]

This game is a complete joke from all the hackers.

This is all probably down to the fact that R2 is unable to verify whether these sylphs are legitimate or not since there are a number of them that were acquired before the cheat program became well known. Can R2 verify if every single one of them is legitimate or not? Sure, but the amount of resources required to do it is probably uneconomical. Depending on when they got the sylph(s), R2 would have to run a query on each account's history(recharges, where balens were spent, etc.). I've sent in screenshots of players on my server who were deliberately using the cheat program for the Sacred Golden Tree rewards before the fix and I still see them playing the game, so it also raises the question of whether or not R2 even cares about it.

You're probably going to still see some players getting rewards from the tree without spending any balens on it, but they won't be able to collect them since they have it set up now to check if you spent any balens on it.

Comment

• The stupid thing is that this kind of hacking DOES hit R2 where it hurts: in the wallet.

Yet, they won't do anything about it. It is like a guy seen a slow moving steamroller coming his way and refuse to move and end up with crushed legs. That is just ludicruous.

Comment

• wat i just learnt from the r2 so called elf that r2 has no way in knowing who hacked tree as they do not ave logs from it way to go noobs at r2 wonder why these hackers are getting away with it

Comment

• Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
            wat i just learnt from the r2 so called elf that r2 has no way in knowing who hacked tree as they do not ave logs from it way to go noobs at r2 wonder why these hackers are getting away with it
            I really wish posting ticket contents was allowed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alsatia01 View Post
              I really wish posting ticket contents was allowed.
              I have the same feeling , almost wish i could post my answer i got , but yea i already start to give up on this subject.
              r2 maked his point ; by it they lost some nice cashers my server , they do relaxt now after tree stuff , there is no point for cash big with all free dual sylphs

Comment

• Still don't have my Sylph that I spent a lot of balens on... no response to ticket in almost 3 weeks too

Comment

• Just ran into another one in CW.

Newest of the Kabam servers for the region. 2 merged sylphs at 4 stars and a 2nd Evo Hades at 5 moons.

If you think that is legit, I've got a bridge to sell you. No point posting pics, though. R2 doesn't care.

Comment

• best thing to do now is just give all ppl a merged sylph , problem solved nothing left to hack for anymore :P

Comment

• That... is not a bad idea, actually. But I'd give WHITE ones so that you have to enchant them normally (normal specs and mahra to orange, adv from there on in).

However, that begs the question of what to do with people who just started out? What can they do for new toons on old servers?

EDIT: Actually on second thoughts, no. That would be bad for the poor bastards who did legitimately buy their merged sylphs. How about making merging sylphs BB-able instead?
                      Last edited by AdaJames; 02-18-2016, 09:19 AM.

Comment

• Yea there many ways to refix balance ingame , but they have to do something soon.
                        Without real adv mahra events and playing fair its hard to keep up with the hackers now.
                        So maybe bb would be a option and lower the price since so many have 3 dual sylphs on the newer servers for free

Comment

• Originally posted by Proximi View Post
                          Without real adv mahra events and playing fair its hard to keep up with the hackers now.
                          merged sylph aren't the nonplusultra or "so hard to keep up with" i beat enough higher br odin mages and friggas with my wind sylph - hence i dont even care if everyone is running around with merged sylph now or later in the game...the time will come when merged sylph are as much worth as a hades or apollo is today - next thing will prob be a "sylph god" having all elements combined and mega powerful stuff to rule them all - as soon as this happens an odin is worth 9k BB and adv mahra gonna be worth like soul crystals

Merge to sylph god: 600k Balens and requires a Odin Thor Frigga maxed out xDDD

Skills:

200% party aoe shield
                          400% party heal
                          2000% minimum dmg on the weakest aoe dmg skill

- now youre good to go xD

after that in prob 2 years:

Immortal Sylph God - requires 2 Sylph Gods and 6000k Balens

New element: "Ultimate" beats each and every element and you cannot protect from that (ha ha ha all those who maxed out knighthood talents)

ok...enough with that ** xD
                          Last edited by R2128661220; 02-18-2016, 11:09 AM.

Comment

• True but till that day pvp is broken, since they not punisht ppl for it.
                            And i feel it daily in all pvp events and i not even the smallest player , not big either but thats why feel it big
                            Ofc there is a easy fix, just cash big , but there the dilemma , who want to cash on a hacked game :P ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Proximi View Post
                              best thing to do now is just give all ppl a merged sylph , problem solved nothing left to hack for anymore :P
                              Can't really accept something I didn't earn; and knowing how much it cost in real dollars to get one, I will feel guilty about it later. Not only that, it will probably tick off a lot of spenders who had to shell a house or car payment just to get one that they would demand a refund in future days.
                              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

• Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                                Can't really accept something I didn't earn; and knowing how much it cost in real dollars to get one, I will feel guilty about it later. Not only that, it will probably tick off a lot of spenders who had to shell a house or car payment just to get one that they would demand a refund in future days.
                                Well i love a chalenge also but like i sayed also i play fair , it would solve it that ppl hack tree or did before since we can get like of a event for example
                                Was more the point all hackers got it free anyways no point to cash for it anymore, and a little sarcasme

Comment

Working...
                                X