Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

missing account in wartune due to server merges or is it too many tickets submitted

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• missing account in wartune due to server merges or is it too many tickets submitted

I have visual proof of my account of emails n replies to my account ID [removed] .Unable to log in since Nov 2015 before the Christmas Events,what is wrong with u Kabam.My monies have been
    accepted in all my accounts tru Paypal and verified by receipts from Kabam servers yet I am locked out on this account ID [removed] .trying to log in but it just
    wont accept this email in log iin page.This is intentional blocking without justification as i have tried to recover paid monies tru Paypal or do they have serious problems with
    their server merges that has caused my account to be missing.svr 133 west character LightofLight vip 9 level level 80 toon.I have another toon on same server that can be logged in
    under facebook but not this one under outlook.com
    Last edited by R244381689; 01-18-2016, 08:02 AM. Reason: not satisfied

Originally posted by R244381689 View Post
    I have visual proof of my account of emails n replies to my account ID [removed] .Unable to log in since Nov 2015 before the Christmas Events,what is wrong with u Kabam.My monies have been
    accepted in all my accounts tru Paypal and verified by receipts from Kabam servers yet I am locked out on this account ID [removed] .trying to log in but it just
    wont accept this email in log iin page.
    I'm not sure why you're posting this to the R2 forums. If you can't login to kabam, contact kabam. I think its 'support@kabam.com'?
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 01-18-2016, 12:15 AM.

Comment

You should start with resetting your password by clicking on Forgot Password on the login screen. If that does not help you, you can try figuring out what their email address is to contact them direct. It might be customer.help@kabam or it could be support@kabam- I really don't know. The only other way I know of to contact Kabam for account issues is to log in with an account and use their ticket system, which can be found here.

We can't help you follow up on account issue support with Kabam, but I hope you're able to get sorted out quickly.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

as moderators you only know what you have been fed with...so pls have open minds when you have cases of other providers of wartune as the main controller is r2 and not just simply put in your 2 cents worth.i have been playing since svr 6 and am on a lot of servers plus i am a 65 ye old that has seen most of the world pass by.

for yr info when we click on support it takes us to r2 as the handler not kabam and now that its been sold to another company the same problems happening.aftershock receives the monies but r2 does the problem servicing and now the latest reply to my vip 5 toon on server 208 east is that i have not recharged under this toon since i played it.thats this issue that i am posting here as it is jobo2 who sent me a reply saying this.fot your info i have been recharging on all events in server 208 as toon Ace2 and all tru paypal ,yet this is what they can tell me that i have never recharged...is trhat how screwed up their accounting is or are they trying to ignore me as i have all recharges to kabam and aftershock tru paypal which has already sent me receipts.so what more can i do hust to get a proper service for missing items that was purchased.
        Last edited by MemoryLane; 05-30-2017, 10:30 AM. Reason: merged posts

Comment

What exactly are you missing? Is is a character, is it balens, is it rewards?

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Firstly for your info, the server merges have created havoc with my toons on the servers which have been merged...i find 7 of my toons from different servers being merged into one server and most of them under the same log in name so when i try accessing it cant give me the right toon and only 1 toon,i am supposed to be able to access my toons as long as they are not of same name on the toon but this is not the case.this is causing me losses in toons/money spent/time spent.why cant we be given a choice to terminate the otherss toons and transfer to 1 toon if its all going to be merged to 1 server.Seems it only works for you but not for us the players..most are very frustrated with this development and more players will stop this game.

Comment

Make sure you're selecting the proper server for the character you want to be playing on - the log in process does not change after a merge, you access toons the same exact way you always have. Use different browsers if you are having trouble logging into multiple characters at the same time.

Comment

The best browser to use for multiples (without the worry of such) is Google Chrome. It has that feature where you can create profiles that has their own session and logins so you can play multiple servers on one account.
                Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

today just before i dump this message i recharged ,but the recharge is missing so i tried to open a ticket regarding this and the ticket kept showing another toon in the char name window that i didnt even use for a long time.so i had to restart my computer and log in the support section to get the correct server and char toon that i was playing when i did the recharge.still no sign of my recharge and this has been happening frequently to me since under kabam and now wonderhill.i have submitted in countless tickets for the refunds n always have been not ackowledged or been given diversionary replies but never the refund.as it is i would advise all players to stop playing this game that has undergone so many patches that it is so buggy plus the xchange stuff that you have will end up being obsolete as they have it so early put in when its still june u be doing julys so you just have to keep spending,then u end up with junes stuff and no way to xchange it,except to selll it as worthless junk.i bam really fed up with this and if u say to ticket to wonderhill then you are being stupid as the ticket system is still under r2

Comment

what is your name and server?

Have you tried using this https://kabam.secure.force.com/PKB/K...=Web&issue=All
                    Last edited by X-23; 07-11-2017, 03:59 AM.
                    When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

Working...
                    X