X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thor Skill Problem

Character info : Jbird S60 Laeves Fort

Bug : THOR - random deflect effect while using delphic roaring Lion

description of problem : a random deflect effect that happens when the Thor delphic Roaring Lion even if the opponent
    doesn't have deflect astral equipped
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zS2MAhgzYxw :

♥Ursa♥

Originally posted by boop1268 View Post

description of problem : a random deflect effect that happens when the Thor delphic Roaring Lion even if the opponent

♥Ursa♥
    That was not a deflect-astral deflect, it was a knight passive deflect. (From the 'Persistence' talent) It has no upper cap like the deflect-astral does (50k).

I didn't see a dodge/block on the video, which is supposed to be the triggering mechanism behind it; the video is cropped on the right, so don't know if it just didn't show it, or if it wasn't there.

P.S. - But yea, that would be my guess - see if you can reproduce this bug when fighting a mage.

Comment

Originally posted by Alsatia01 View Post
      That was not a deflect-astral deflect, it was a knight passive deflect. (From the 'Persistence' talent) It has no upper cap like the deflect-astral does (50k).

I didn't see a dodge/block on the video, which is supposed to be the triggering mechanism behind it; the video is cropped on the right, so don't know if it just didn't show it, or if it wasn't there.

P.S. - But yea, that would be my guess - see if you can reproduce this bug when fighting a mage.

just a note: the deflect happens with mages & archers also - they dont have the knight talent .

Comment

just a note: the deflect happens with mages & archers also - they dont have the knight talent .
        Well it's definitely not the knight passive then, good find.

Comment

♥Ursa♥

might be from their influence level. it states that when attacked there is a % chance to reflect a % of damage in pvp only

Comment

Originally posted by ScarletMoonLight View Post
            might be from their influence level. it states that when attacked there is a % chance to reflect a % of damage in pvp only
            The % you're talking about is from Tenacity in the fate. and it's a % of reduce damage taken, not deflect.
            Anyway I have all 3 types of Merged Sylphs and this doesn't happen to the Frigga or the Odin, only with Thor.
            In the begining I thought it was the deflection astral that had the 50k limit removed, but it's not.
            Fighting with PiedPiper in BG when he doesn't have it equipped made us both suspicious that it's a bug.
            I did some extensive tries in duels ang BG that are not in that movie and it happens the same with or without the astral, with the oponente being sylphed or in char, and with all classes.
            Those are deflects that range from 100k to 3M, the stronger the oponente the bigger the deflect. That turns into that delphic being a good tool to commit suicide
            I know Rapace has noted the same in his char and by his tries he came to the same conclusion I did.

I know not many players are using Thor's as first Sylphs still the bug needs to be fixed.

JBird
            Boas Tetas, S60 Leaves Fort
            Mage lvl.80 ~8M BR, 5xCW Sorceror EU zone
            One Swallow doensn't make a summer but a Bird crafts a victory

Comment

Originally posted by JBirdie View Post
              The % you're talking about is from Tenacity in the fate. and it's a % of reduce damage taken, not deflect.
              Anyway I have all 3 types of Merged Sylphs and this doesn't happen to the Frigga or the Odin, only with Thor.
              In the begining I thought it was the deflection astral that had the 50k limit removed, but it's not.
              Fighting with PiedPiper in BG when he doesn't have it equipped made us both suspicious that it's a bug.
              I did some extensive tries in duels ang BG that are not in that movie and it happens the same with or without the astral, with the oponente being sylphed or in char, and with all classes.
              Those are deflects that range from 100k to 3M, the stronger the oponente the bigger the deflect. That turns into that delphic being a good tool to commit suicide
              I know Rapace has noted the same in his char and by his tries he came to the same conclusion I did.

I know not many players are using Thor's as first Sylphs still the bug needs to be fixed.

please go to your 3 different fates, go to INFLUENCE, and read. it will say:

-"When attacked, (xx)% chance to reflect back (xx)% Damage (PVP only)."

which means when someone attacks you there is a % chance to reflect back a % of the dmg they hit you for

Comment

Originally posted by ScarletMoonLight View Post
                please go to your 3 different fates, go to INFLUENCE, and read. it will say:

-"When attacked, (xx)% chance to reflect back (xx)% Damage (PVP only)."

which means when someone attacks you there is a % chance to reflect back a % of the dmg they hit you for
                You are right on that, sorry I checked the other.
                Anyway the Thor is getting deflects of 3M if it would be the 20% that would account for a hit of 15M, and in 3 years of this I never saw someone taking a hit of 15M in PVP
                Adding to that it should happen with any of the other Syplhs and it doesn't, it's only that particular skill of the Thor (Delphic Roaring Lion)

JBird
                Boas Tetas, S60 Leaves Fort
                Mage lvl.80 ~8M BR, 5xCW Sorceror EU zone
                One Swallow doensn't make a summer but a Bird crafts a victory

Comment

Working...
                X