X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Bugs

Dear r2games responseble for wartune,
    Are you total idiots or not?
    I am Wicked from Server 533, the brazilian Server. I can´t post it on my own acc because Idk what is causing me problems to loguin in the forum. I stoped playing 1 year ago and come back now. So a friend of mine will post this for me.
    I am really ****** at you. What I heard is gone on in my server... A lot of bugs costing YOU money with bugging gold tree, chests, mounts... what the ****?
    I am not even a casher, but I like to play this **** game, and it is not fun if 2 guildas have the bugs and used them and get things normal players can´t get because they don´t use bugs.
    Last night they used bugs to get the mounts titles without having them.
    The gold tree yesterday, they had a lot of the thingi you can do the tree because of the last bug you resolved. Really, you think people without vips have 60k of ballons to use on the tree? Come on, for Christ sake!
    And you know whats funny? Just the strongest guild and the friend guild of them use this buggs. Strange, ha? I think, my guild used some old bugs too, but I don´t know what kind of bugs.
    Really, I am talking to my old friends in the Server and they are telling me SO MUCH **** about the bugs they used and you did not a ******* thing...
    And for last, I wanna say how REALLY STUPID YOU ARE, because 2rmentor was in the Server, and the players called him names and say just before his eyes about the bugs about ballons, tree and stuff on the world chat. In portuguiese, but, what the hell, you don´t care. You just take the items away and don´t give ban.
    So, do you have balls to do something or just live it alone?
    Regrats,
    Mistress Wicked

Lady, I like you. However, I will sit with you in saying that R2 won't do a damn thing. There's a long line of players wanting their stuff back that was wrongfully taken, a line of players who are disappointed when events and activities known to them in getting abundant rewards are <expletive> nerfed big time, and there is me (with a few along my side) who I am having qualms with the performance aspect of such. This game is going to the toilet for only one reason: no adequate testing beyond their little beat down shack.

And they tell us they put players first. Which ones I wonder? Spenders? Nope because they have their problems as well. Loyal Players? Nope because they are getting jack for playing long. Cheaters? Probably since they enjoy exploiting everything they can grab their mitts onto which spoils it for the first two. So really, which players I wonder, because I may not spend, but I am getting fed up with something that could be a simple fix that turned into a fiasco.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
    X