These are the ongoing issues that infuriate me the most

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These are the ongoing issues that infuriate me the most

Eternal Forest Hell drains us of our HP. Regardless of how much damage we actually take, we are drained of our full bar of HP for every battle. When you are forced to spend 2mil+ to replace that HP, you are a lot more hesitant to 'help' other people and cringe at the thought of how much you've lost and had to replace since starting to run this mpd (months!).

Gamebox - where do I start?! First, we are still limited to acquiring 999 nickels!!! I know it was requested that this be raised shortly after the patch was implemented. I also know that I earn more than that in one fishing event, so I'm WASTING nickels if I don't keep close track of how many I've earned and stop myself to WASTE some on 'random' items I'm offered, THAT I DON'T WANT, or just let them vanish forever. WHY they can't increase it above 999 or SEND the overflow to our MAIL, I don't understand!!!! If we've EARNED them, we should be able to spend them HOW we want on WHAT we want... not have them just disappear or be FORCED to buy gold or daru.

Fishing's wrong fish! For whatever reason (bad programming), we catch one fish but get rewards for something else. 95% of the time, I only see TWO different fish on the bottom row. No amount of opening and closing, refreshing, or clearing cache helps. I spend hours trying to get my fishing done because I have to refresh until I see the fish I want, then have to 'guess' if it really is ... catch one and wind up with the wrong rewards and I'm raging at the programmers ...... AGAIN!!!!!

Jewel Hunt - would it really be SO difficult to give us a visual NUMBER instead of a dancing flame for our current score?!? I play until my attempts run out and claim the reward chests I've earned. I don't even consider buying attempts to try and reach another reward since I have NO clue how close or far away I really am. smh

Cloud Adventures - did it twice! When you have to spend whatever gold you've earned replacing the HP you lose battling yourself CONSTANTLY, it's a complete and utter waste of time and boredom for virtually NOTHING. This event needs a MAJOR re-vamping.

Eudaemon Skill Scroll events need to report how many we've used, just like every other current event. I'm tired of using 1, going to event and checking to see if I can claim another 20, using another 1 and checking again until I can make a claim. Report the progress!!!

WarTune logo hangups. Infuriating when half the party gets stuck on the logo. In tanks, some of my party are stuck for so long they are killed several times or get kicked by the game; it takes them 3 full minutes just to enter the guild chamber; and entering HoH, we have to tell people to WAIT (for what seems forever) for them to get OUT of the logo, then to LOAD images other than shadows.

Speaking of shadows... why is it that my toon is a shadow for so LONG when I enter a battle?!? It 'should' be cached since I see it ALL the time, but nooooooooooo. I have to wait 3-4 skills in before it appears, THIS is a major cause for most of the lag... nothing is cached!!!!!!!

That's all of the 'ongoing' issues I can think of right now..... except for the ever-present lag, lag, LAG!!!!
    Knight - 45 mil BR
    100% FREE player

about the game box , i think they made the limit to 999 cuz before batch you just can't gain more than 999 nickels weakly and incase there is a glitch for this new feature
    as u are not going to gain more than 999 then why you need more space unless you are glitching
    ^^^^^ that's ofcourse was before the batch but now we need it to allow us to gain more ....

about the lag issue it's been for 3 years or more , forget it they won't fix it ....
    they came they were there they didn't hesitat ))

Comment

Originally posted by SmuttyRebel View Post
      Eternal Forest Hell drains us of our HP. Regardless of how much damage we actually take, we are drained of our full bar of HP for every battle. When you are forced to spend 2mil+ to replace that HP, you are a lot more hesitant to 'help' other people and cringe at the thought of how much you've lost and had to replace since starting to run this mpd (months!).
      only if you click matching if do start button it not drain any health

Comment

Originally posted by Proximi View Post
        only if you click matching if do start button it not drain any health
        It should NOT matter as it should NOT be happening!
        Knight - 45 mil BR
        100% FREE player

Comment

not to mention that some of the upcoming rewards in archaelogy have rewards of 1000 nickels...an interesting award when we can only have 999, maybe it will be like gold and when you redeem it, since you went over the limit, you got nothing....just like gold

this game has so many cupcakes in it, im 100 percent positive they are trying to make us quit, i cant even begin to comphrehend the stupidity, the lack of understanding, the apathy with which either r2/7 road or whomever is allowing to happen, we have had maintenance so many times this week i cant even count them and the stuff is still CUPCAKING glitched!

no nerranderra, no tera, kitten corner is pooched, but hey they did allow us to finally see last weeks clothing....

Comment

Originally posted by R2128983872 View Post
            about the game box , i think they made the limit to 999 cuz before batch you just can't gain more than 999 nickels weakly and incase there is a glitch for this new feature
            as u are not going to gain more than 999 then why you need more space unless you are glitching
            ^^^^^ that's ofcourse was before the batch but now we need it to allow us to gain more ....

about the lag issue it's been for 3 years or more , forget it they won't fix it ....
            Actually, on a perfect run, I can get 1200 from fishing, not including any abyssal fish bonii. 60 per fish.

More if I start unleashing the harpoons.

Comment

Working...
            X