Game freezes when I try to click on things

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game freezes when I try to click on things

Is anyone else having problems with their game freezing when you try clicking on things? A big problem right now is trying to do my hot events. When I click on hot events it freezes for like 30 seconds when I try to go to the next page in hot event it does the same thing.

R2 you are doing a really good job on killing this game.

same thing happens to me..especially when i click HOT EVENTS and everything in it..it freezes for up to 15 minutes

Comment

same here but its only for browsers those who use clients don't have trouble

Comment

Not true, have same problem on miniclient.

Comment

Whatever it is, it's rendered the game completely unplayable.

Comment

I have tried on both client and web. I have reset and purged all. I still get a long delay for hot events and chat. Is this the new rumored delphic lag rune?

Comment

Not very many reports about this issue, and it's clearly not affecting everyone. What do you all have in common? Are you all on the same server?
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

It's not everything, it's really only the hot events tab.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                  Not very many reports about this issue, and it's clearly not affecting everyone. What do you all have in common? Are you all on the same server?
                  It very clearly is effecting everyone. And none of us are on the same server.

I take it you don't play the game? Then again, you're the same mod who insisted that the black screen issues during the last Cross-Server Guild Battle were a lie and that people were just "remembering" an issue from previous XSGBs, so I guess dismissing problems in the game is just your job.

Comment

I can't play the game. The game enter normally but no is loading nothing inside of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                      It is affecting everyone.

Eudaemon panel, Guild panel, Sylph panel, Jewel Hunt Help all requires at least 30 seconds loading.

Inventory, Hot Events, Sylph Expedition, Sylph Arena needs at least 15 seconds.

It gets to the point you try chatting in WB and accidentally hit a hot key for one of the panels, YOU LOSE AN ENTIRE ROUND WHILE THE BLOODY THING LOADS.

The only reason why people don't talk about it is because THEY DID AND YOU MUPPETS DID NOTHING ABOUT IT! This is all related to the LACK OF CACHE with has been TALKED TO DEATH OVER SEVERAL MONTHS and which YOU HAVE ALL IGNORED!

SO DON'T GIVE US THAT TURDBULL ABOUT US NOT REPORTING IT.

Comment

S34 tried few browsers freeze for few sec in hot events

Comment

Ok I have been trying everything and I think I may have solved some of it. If you are on Chrome try going to settings and wiping out history including cookies. Next try disabling your antivirus and/or web protection for fifteen minutes. The last thing is to try and enter the game on a different browser other than Chrome. I hope this helps.

Comment

the slow response is due to flash being overloaded. it's busy loading data & rendering content. ur input has to be queued with other i/o operations, processing ur click also requires tons operations in the back, which results in a delayed response.

each time u click a "panel", game invokes a new instance of a flash object (each belongs to a different swf file) & loads all in-game items in it (even if those items are unused), which in turn has to fetch the relevant text update & image file(s) from server (even if it's only a request to check whether or not an image file has been modified). if u use a system monitor, u can see what an insane amount of I/O that is, not to mention rendering also takes time. and flash doesn't seem to release objects, so ur container (browser or wartune client) just keeps eating up system resources & gets slower & less stable with time.

Comment

I'm glad I saw this post because I thought it was my PC. I was blitzing sylph exp and tried opening events and all hell broke loose. It would freeze, then snap out of it. Then when I tried to change event pages, freeze again. I had to use task manager to close down my browser. The game is unplayable.

Comment

Working...
                              X