[Merge Thread] Server Time Reset Issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing daily dimension rewards

Okay I guess the time change messed up everything again... All 5 of my dimension rewards did not appear in my mailbox this morning as expected. I took a snapshot of my dimension panel and submitted a ticket. I've only just signed on and I expect there will be other issues as well. Would one of the mods comment on this as it seems everyone in our server are having the same issues Kabam server s62.

Comment

Server 639 not reset this buggy

goodnight des midnight the server so far it n reseto please tidies it

Comment

So beyond the basics (i.e., no guild events, broken quests, etc.), I'm now out 10000 crystal shards, 3000 will crystal shards, 500 henna, 50 truncheon, 300 beast souls and 10 clover.

But I'm sure we will get 50 sep in compensation

Comment

Originally posted by Zedd60 View Post
          Bg honor did not reset either.........If you guys want us to quit playing just close the game sheesh, never have i encountered this level of incompetence
          Same issue [S33] Undead Pit - No honor for most but a few did get honor! I am Not sure why many got no honor and others were ok!

Knighthood mpd - Unable to get honor 0/1 (1st attempt of the day). I am from UK and play on Eastern server this may be the reason! It needs sorted!!!

Eudaemon Arena - Unable to do also! - Bounty quests were fine though!

Comment

Eudy Arena did not reset
            Sapphire
            Mage Lvl.80:
            BR:
            106,802,118 Normal Mode
            101,629,274 Dragon Mode
            Server: S551 GlassMines
            Guild: Spartans
            Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

Broken Wartunes as a results of Server Time Change Announcement

The following stopped working as of 3/13
              1. Guild Tree Summon
              2. Guild Beast Summon

The following stopped as of 3/14
              1. Guild Tree Summon
              2. Guild Beast Summon
              3. Devotion Reset
              4. Dimension War Rewards
              5. Eudaemon Arena Attempts
              6. Tank Attempt
              7. (Event) Luck Clover Solo Spelunking
              8. (Event) Blessing Wheel Bonanza

Ongoing in-game Bugs
              1. Group Arena Rankings
              2. Group Arena Payouts: People get 1 on saturday and/or 1 on sunday.
              3. Offline Battle Ranking Glitch: Many players drop over 1.5m br while offline, and susceptible to abuse by player plunder.
              4. Other server exploitation of Gold Tree > Merged sylph rewards exploitation

Please feel free to add to this thread.

These are just bugs on top of the lousy events/ event rewards.
              Many on our server have decided to quit the game thanks to how things have been handled by R2.

Comment

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrClick image for larger version

Name:	Come on my hamster better with computers.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	8.7 KB
ID:	1723987 now maybe r2 get fixed

Comment

also recharge prize event and solo spelunking quests for s12 never reset

Comment

New server Events not resetting either. This losing a day or more on these needed events. bounties for gems and scs no resetting and gem synth. The ingame announcement cannot possibly fix the loss of events not working.

Comment

On new server(640) we lose devotion reward,guild tree/beast,some daily events and Bounty Quest event (900 SC,15 lvl 1-3 Gem Pack,25 lvl 1-5 Gem Pack,25 lvl 3-5 Gem Pack and 710k Exp) for new server this cost alot...We want good compensation for this!

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post
                        CBorealis, unfortunately it's that time of year, when we have Sprung Forward on the servers. This seems to always have a negative effect on daily resets. It's been reported, so hopefully it gets resolved soon.
                        You said it...any time we have a time change it has a negative effect on daily resets. How many times has the time changed since the game came out? How many opportunities has that given them to address the issue to make sure it doesn't continue to happen? Forgive my sarcasm, but it's more than a little frustrating. They boast about their support for the players, yet they continue to provide lack luster support and nerf the events.
                        Last edited by Gwyrden; 03-15-2016, 12:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gwyrden View Post
                          You said it...any time we have a time change it has a negative effect on daily resets. How many times has the time changed since the game came out? How many opportunities has that given them to address the issue to make sure it doesn't continue to happen? Forgive my sarcasm, but it's more than a little frustrating. They boast about their support for the players, yet they continue to provide lack luster support and nerf the events.
                          What's sad is the fix is probably as easy as waiting until after the servers reset everything for the day before making the time changes. Or make the adjustments and apply them so that the new time is before the resets so that they can trigger like they are supposed to.

Comment

Here's what I don't get. Why do coding when a simple change of the system clock would have sufficed. All the stuff would get bumped up by 1 hour, in sync with the rest of the people who are into DST.
                            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                              Here's what I don't get. Why do coding when a simple change of the system clock would have sufficed. All the stuff would get bumped up by 1 hour, in sync with the rest of the people who are into DST.
                              If R2Games was even remotely competent, that wouldn't be a problem.

Comment

Working...
                              X