Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im having problems log in problems with my kabam account after servers merge..im playing in kabam s4 europe...before merge i logged in game without problems..after that i cleared bronswer cache and the mex i saw is this"[missing "it.dialog.login.error_bad_creds" translation]..this happen only with outlook/live..i tried with different bronswers and connection but nothing..i tried to make a new account with gmail and works well...someone help me pls..

Are you having this issue on the Kabam login screen, or when you are trying to access a server?
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
      Are you having this issue on the Kabam login screen, or when you are trying to access a server?
      im having issue with kabam login screen..every time i put email and password and i click the button "log in",appear the mex i wrote in the first message..and i cant log in in kabam account and i cant see the servers..as i said i tried to make a new account with gmail and was all ok..its just a problem with outlook..i have 2 accounts with outlook/live and all 2 have the same problem..

Comment

Unfortunately you will need to contact kabam about this issue. Please do not mention 'Wartune' on your ticket otherwise you may be redirected to R2 (who are unable to assist with Kabam site issues). Wishing you luck in getting your problem solved.
        Retired Moderator.

Comment

Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
          Unfortunately you will need to contact kabam about this issue. Please do not mention 'Wartune' on your ticket otherwise you may be redirected to R2 (who are unable to assist with Kabam site issues). Wishing you luck in getting your problem solved.
          this is not an answer or a thing that can help me..for you can be easy contact them,check my email e resolve it..i tried to send message to kabam"cant contact assistance because when i click on assistance pop up this mex:not have access to user information pls try again..",as i send also a mex to r2..no one answer to me..now are three days without log in..you are moderator of kabam issue..usually you have to help kabam players..now you are only washing your hands and let me in a big sea of **** and i lost an account of 3+ years....well done guys..think only to fill yours pockets and send players direct to the hell...ty for your work..my son that has 6 years could be a better moderator..

Comment

i dont know what to say Click image for larger version

Name:	Immagine.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	131.4 KB
ID:	1724176

Comment

I'll see if R2 can forward that to Kabam for you, but R2 itself can't help you with a Kabam site login issue.

Have you tried using a different browser, or maybe using the english version?

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                I'll see if R2 can forward that to Kabam for you, but R2 itself can't help you with a Kabam site login issue.

Have you tried using a different browser, or maybe using the english version?
                listen...as i said i tried all..different bronswer(chrome/firefox/explorer/etc etc)..i tried anonymus navigation...clered cache...tried different dsn..different connection internet..i tried to change password and kabam sent to me the email for change password then they have my email..i made also new accounts with outlook,gmail...for what i saw its a problem of outlook/live email...gmail works well,outlook no..dont know what to do more of this..as i said im a 3+ years old player..i met all type of issues in this game and all was resolved..this is the first time that happen this thing to me..i sent also tickect to kabam/r2 and no answer..im near to raise a white flag..

Comment

5 DAYS without can log in...its complicated for you contact kabam?!?!?!?!?!?!why then you have become mentor/moderator of kabam?!?!?!?!?!?!"FILL THE POCKET" it will became the new warcry of wartune

Comment

Originally posted by lelesconosciuto View Post
                    5 DAYS without can log in...its complicated for you contact kabam?!?!?!?!?!?!why then you have become mentor/moderator of kabam?!?!?!?!?!?!"FILL THE POCKET" it will became the new warcry of wartune
                    R2 is one company, Kabam is a different company. So hard to understand?

Comment

Originally posted by chico12s View Post
                      R2 is one company, Kabam is a different company. So hard to understand?
                      its hard to understand to you that if i try to contact the support ,the sistem send me to write a tickect to r2?...then what i have to do?anyway dont speak if you dont have nothing usefull for me..and dont open your mouth here just for send oxygen to the brain pls..

Comment

I need you to pm me with the email address or the account name, please.

Comment

Originally posted by lelesconosciuto View Post
                          its hard to understand to you that if i try to contact the support ,the sistem send me to write a tickect to r2?...then what i have to do?anyway dont speak if you dont have nothing usefull for me..and dont open your mouth here just for send oxygen to the brain pls..
                          That's why they said -

Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
                          do not mention 'Wartune' on your ticket otherwise you may be redirected to R2 (who are unable to assist with Kabam site issues).
                          Your issue is simply an inability to login to the kabam site. There is no reason why they would direct you to R2/Wartune unless you did exactly what you were told not to do.

Comment

looks like whakapono dont know kabam that well for sending tickets

1 when u send a ticket to kabam u ave to wait a few days

2 when they finaly answer they will ask u wat game and platform u are trying to get on to

3 as soon as u tell them kabam wartune they shut doors and say sorry we dont deal with wartune plz goto r2 as we only deal with the mobile version

ive told r2 this time and time again kabam doesnt sort anything out thats why we ask r2 support staff to try and fix kabam stuff

this is kabam support ticket page just incase u need it lol

https://kabam.secure.force.com/PKB/K...=Web&issue=All

Click image for larger version

Name:	kabam support ticket.png
Views:	1
Size:	28.4 KB
ID:	1724230

if u can get kabam to help u without telling u to goto r2 then good luck

ive sent a ticket in to kabam asking why they send us to r2 for support when they answer my ticket i will post ere hopefully then r2 will learn what kabam does to its players
                            Last edited by Xharry005x; 04-01-2016, 11:57 AM.

Comment

As promised this is their answer to kabam wartune problems so plz r2 its down to you ball is in your court

what kabam sent me their answer

Thank you for writing in.

The web version of Wartune is not a game that Kabam directly supports, so I'm afraid that we are unable to directly assist you with most issues that are game or server related. quoted by kabam support

so if kabam doesnt give a monkeys about kabam wartune players and r2 does the same who do we actualy turn to for help

Comment

Working...
                              X