X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep getting kicked out of MPD before it starts

Kabam Server 183
    IGN: Cirila

For 3 days now i have been attempting to run my MPD for lvl 65. Every time i try to run my mpd, the wartune loading screen shows up, and once it finishes loading, instead of me being transported into the MPD, I am instead transported to cloud city, without my MPD attempt, even though it is counting that as my MPD run. So i am getting jipped out of my MPD run and the exp from it. Im really falling behind in lvl because of this bug. Everyone is leveling to 70 and im stuck at lvl 65-66 bc i can not get into my MPD. I posted a screenshot in the ticket i sent in,right after being transported to cloudcity without actually getting to run my mpd, and it says i have 0/1 MPD attempts left, and can see im still lvl 66. I would post the SC here also, but it tells me the file size is too large :/

Imgur link for SC: http://imgur.com/7z1zyRP

Happens to me or my team members but during ToK or Spire mostly.
    For now the following works to prevent this (at least for me and my team, do not take my word but you can try)

- Once you and your team enter the room, make sure that no one refreshes till you and the others are done loading (somehow for me, when someone refreshes and you are not done loading this seems to trigger the auto kick)
    - Do not host the room if you load slow and if you have to do it without attempt and ask them to re invite you so you can use the attempt (usually rejoining loads faster and somehow when you host and load slow this might also trigger auto kick).
    East coast archer.

Comment

Originally posted by MSEngel View Post
      Happens to me or my team members but during ToK or Spire mostly.
      For now the following works to prevent this (at least for me and my team, do not take my word but you can try)

- Once you and your team enter the room, make sure that no one refreshes till you and the others are done loading (somehow for me, when someone refreshes and you are not done loading this seems to trigger the auto kick)
      this is not really true.

- Do not host the room if you load slow and if you have to do it without attempt and ask them to re invite you so you can use the attempt (usually rejoining loads faster and somehow when you host and load slow this might also trigger auto kick).
      this is true.
      if you are loading for more than 10 seconds, i suggest hit the refresh or close the browser and load again. team leaders who lags / loading for more than 15 seconds are automatically kicked except if you are offline.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
        ...this is true.
        if you are loading for more than 10 seconds, i suggest hit the refresh or close the browser and load again. team leaders who lags / loading for more than 15 seconds are automatically kicked except if you are offline.
        err...seems like everyone knows i'll get kicked for hosting the room while i still never learn why. lol

Comment

its down to lag and slow loading times between host server and ur comp

as soon as u press start and the wartune logo appears click refresh then u should be ok fully loaded inside room

i sometimes ave to do this myself

Comment

Thank you all for the suggestions. I will try them out to see f i can get an MPD run in. Still this bug is ** and should be fixed. Not everyone has lightning speed internet/laptop :/

Comment

i have lightning speed to their eastern servers (ping could reach host within 30 msec). but anything in application level loads in minutes. impressive huh? hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
                i have lightning speed to their eastern servers (ping could reach host within 30 msec). but anything in application level loads in minutes. impressive huh? hahaha
                Your computer is probably the bottleneck there.

Comment

Originally posted by Alsatia01 View Post
                  Your computer is probably the bottleneck there.
                  that was my first suspicion, but the benchmark results (i used pcmark08, 3dmark, cinebench, and sandra) had rejected it repeatedly.
                  i had hired techs to help fix it more than just a few times, but they all told me the game client (flash) was constantly idle and waiting for a response from server. there was nothing i could do about it.

here's my pc spec, maybe you can tell something i don't know:
                  https://www.digitalstorm.com/configu...asp?id=1288540
                  i basically left everything unchanged, except i upgraded ram to coosair & 2nd hdd to ssd, os picked win7, & added a few accessories.

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
                    that was my first suspicion, but the benchmark results (i used pcmark08, 3dmark, cinebench, and sandra) had rejected it repeatedly.
                    i had hired techs to help fix it more than just a few times, but they all told me the game client (flash) was constantly idle and waiting for a response from server. there was nothing i could do about it.

here's my pc spec, maybe you can tell something i don't know:
                    https://www.digitalstorm.com/configu...asp?id=1288540
                    i basically left everything unchanged, except i upgraded ram to coosair & 2nd hdd to ssd, os picked win7, & added a few accessories.
                    Well, I have a few thoughts. For one, let me just state that this computer is much better than mine, and yet I can relog the game in ~15 seconds. Even heavy cross-server events are largely lag-free, unless I play multiple clients.

From your statements a few things could be the problem.

1) Your internet card could be faulty.
                    2) Your ISP is sending the data packets through some sort of intermediary, causing a delay in establishing a link.

The first is probably not the culprit. The second, probably not much you can do, if it's the problem.

Any random disconnects while online? Major packet loss? (Though I suppose it could be your router/modem/ISP too if you're experiencing major packet loss.) You could ping your server, or server gateway to see how bad the delay is.

Search -> Command Prompt -> 'ping YourServerInfoHere' ( <-- May be dependent on what server you play.)
                    Search -> Command Prompt -> 'ping tp.r2games.com' ( <-- That's my gateway, for example.)

You probably want to see results under 50ms. Even under 100ms wouldn't be all too terrible.

3) Your CPU could be faulty. (I highly doubt this is the case, especially since you're running very good bench-marking tests with presumably expected results?)
                    4) Your CPU may be.... unfitted for flash.

I've seen cases where some CPUs (Particularly server CPU's - high core/thread amounts with a lower-moderate core-clock speeds aren't utilized by the flash engine very well). This seems like a spurious conclusion in your case, even if flash is only using one or two of your CPU's you should still be seeing someone decent results; it is rather high grade.

While you are in-game, open up the task manager and go to performance, make sure to have a view of all twelve threads. Run the most intense(laggy) MPD/Event you can do, and see how many of your threads experience any weight. Run this flash benchmark when you get a chance. While not even remotely as accurate or scientific as the benchmarks you have already done, it should give us a vague ballpark of how your system handles flash.

You should see either 'Infinity' results, or results ranging well over 25k+.
                    Last edited by Alsatia01; 04-15-2016, 03:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Alsatia01 View Post
                      Well, I have a few thoughts. For one, let me just state that this computer is much better than mine, and yet I can relog the game in ~15 seconds. Even heavy cross-server events are largely lag-free, unless I play multiple clients.

From your statements a few things could be the problem.

1) Your internet card could be faulty.
                      2) Your ISP is sending the data packets through some sort of intermediary, causing a delay in establishing a link.

The first is probably not the culprit. The second, probably not much you can do, if it's the problem.

Any random disconnects while online? Major packet loss? (Though I suppose it could be your router/modem/ISP too if you're experiencing major packet loss.) You could ping your server, or server gateway to see how bad the delay is.

Search -> Command Prompt -> 'ping YourServerInfoHere' ( <-- May be dependent on what server you play.)
                      Search -> Command Prompt -> 'ping tp.r2games.com' ( <-- That's my gateway, for example.)

You probably want to see results under 50ms. Even under 100ms wouldn't be all too terrible.

3) Your CPU could be faulty. (I highly doubt this is the case, especially since you're running very good bench-marking tests with presumably expected results?)
                      4) Your CPU may be.... unfitted for flash.

I've seen cases where some CPUs (Particularly server CPU's - high core/thread amounts with a lower-moderate core-clock speeds aren't utilized by the flash engine very well). This seems like a spurious conclusion in your case, even if flash is only using one or two of your CPU's you should still be seeing someone decent results; it is rather high grade.

While you are in-game, open up the task manager and go to performance, make sure to have a view of all twelve threads. Run the most intense(laggy) MPD/Event you can do, and see how many of your threads experience any weight. Run this flash benchmark when you get a chance. While not even remotely as accurate or scientific as the benchmarks you have already done, it should give us a vague ballpark of how your system handles flash.

You should see either 'Infinity' results, or results ranging well over 25k+.
                      My PC just had a thorough check-up 13 days ago. No hardware or malware problem had been identified. Wartune was and still is laggy as it always is.
                      My other games and movies are typically much heavier (typically took 25%+ total system resources (processor, memory, gpu, etc.)) but none of those ever had jitters.
                      Wartune, on the other hand, only sends some 60M upstream and 2.5G downstream for a whole day of playing, and takes only 1-4GB of memory and average processor utilization at 1.1%, but it still lags for every multi-player operation (some solo activities are still fast).
                      Tech support told me it's the app on the other end being slow at sending back a response. They could not do nothing about it.
                      On the network level there had never been a problem. Pinging their host typically took an average 30 msec, which was super fast. traceroute showed their host was very close to my physical location, took only 5 hops including both ISPs.
                      I play another 26 Flash games from FB. But since they are all much smaller games, I wouldn't compare them to Wartune.

Your flash benchmark gave 'Infinity' for all 4 tests.

PS. my processor is not 2 cores but 6. Wartune is a game I play on a busy working day. On other days I'm with the real games

Comment

Working...
                      X