Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cross server bullhorns

We we realy need the spamming over cross server mpd

swearing rage over what r2 does even this which will be removed as its not allowed so i apologise for adding it

Click image for larger version

Name:	spam 1.png
Views:	1
Size:	19.9 KB
ID:	1781462Click image for larger version

Name:	spam 2.png
Size:	18.5 KB
ID:	1781463Click image for larger version

Name:	great idea.png
Size:	50.0 KB
ID:	1781461

r2 needs to go back to the drawing board

i dont want to see this plastered over world chat or any chat

if we start usi it to spread tips on how to use the glitches in game to get free stuff...might get fixed fast. I offcourse would never do that. just thinkin out loud ;P
    Kabam -57 Archer
    Kabam -67 Knight
    Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmikc View Post
      if we start usi it to spread tips on how to use the glitches in game to get free stuff...might get fixed fast. I offcourse would never do that. just thinkin out loud ;P
      lmao if everybody did that u all be banned lmao then r2 will defo close game then as no 1 will be playing lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
        lmao if everybody did that u all be banned lmao then r2 will defo close game then as no 1 will be playing lmao
        I think it might work, since anything that "benefited us" often gets nerfed or thrown out of existence. And sorry that happens on such, they need to fix that.

R2, if possible, can we "squelch" those types of messages from our chats? Or at least have the option to full close chat so we don't see that?
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

I like um.... that site too but I really haven't been liking the direction they been going. Between the patreon only content and the blatant advertising like this, it's very R2-esque.

Mostly, I hate ads and spam.

Comment

worst idea r2 has ever come up with

ppl spamming servers with utter bull and rubbish website addresses etc

r2 should be put against a wall and shot

Comment

r2 should be put against a wall and shot
              That's an appropriate response.

Comment

We we realy need the spamming over cross server mpd

swearing rage over what r2 does even this which will be removed as its not allowed so i apologise for adding it
                Thanks for mentioning the issue. We've received a lot of complaints about the misuse of the cross-server MPD bullhorns. We've passed it on as a problem and hopefully a solution can be found soon. Keep an eye on the forums for updates.
                "It's so much easier to measure life in experience points." - Felicia Day

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Krystine View Post
                  Thanks for mentioning the issue. We've received a lot of complaints about the misuse of the cross-server MPD bullhorns. We've passed it on as a problem and hopefully a solution can be found soon. Keep an eye on the forums for updates.
                  hopefully ? may expect that they find something on it , i specialy not log in 4 hours of the day because of it, to much spam no posible not even communicate with other guildies or even ask something in wc.
                  all we see is kids cursing , other get crazy of spam so start also and more spam
                  If want screenies i can post like a few hundred of yesterday , not maked, but sure i can make tonight xD

Comment

The least they could do is remove it from guild chat.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_24.jpg
Size:	208.0 KB
ID:	1724526

Comment

if people can actually enter a cross server room from a cross server invite, they would have stopped this kind of abuse.

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
                        if people can actually enter a cross server room from a cross server invite, they would have stopped this kind of abuse.
                        I wouldn't be too sure of that.

Comment

It's a failed system just like the "War of Eternity" feature that was never released that had people tearing their hair off wondering what it is and how to enter it.
                          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

only 2 free attempts per day. would rather use it for useful runs.
                            but now it's for nothing but mocking the dev & spamming system chat.
                            hilarious huh? i dont know if i shall laugh at it or get mad at the spam annoyance.

Comment

Working...
                            X