Soooooo UNFAIR…PLEASE AMEND

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soooooo UNFAIR…PLEASE AMEND

I have to classify this as a bug Because it is certainly bugging the life out of me!!

Wartune Kindly return Our Starting Rage.

It is taking away not only time in terms of how quickly we can deliver attacks to our enemies but its also a serious morale drain. After putting in so much effort to build our clothing so that our starting rage would be on scale, we are now faced with a feeling of being cheated with no satisfactory indication that this attribute change would be coming with the change of the clothing system , no an apology for the error (if it is an error) or a satisfactory or commensurate compensation.

RETURN OUR STARTING RAGE.

Your kindest cooperation is most appreciated.

I don't know what the big fuss is about. I have 0 rage now because I haven't engulfed ANY clothes as yet. Am waiting to see if there is going to be any clothing events for it. I went through an entire CQ in Warlord's Hall with 0 starting rage. Didn't feel a thing. OK, that is probably because I was facing 100k toons all the time with my dinky VIP toon, but still...

Been having 0 rage since the patch. I am not even motivated to complain. I just adapt and move on. Make lemonades, and all that.

OK, it helps that I didn't spend on stuff in the game other than VIP. All I can say is, next time, read the ToS and, more importantly, UNDERSTAND the rammifications of each and every term before you part with your money.

Comment

Working...
    X