Spire

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spire

After my group did spire,my entire team didn't any spire chest or exp from it. Anyone knows why?

If you are in one of the test servers and that you have already done spire earlier in the week (since they got the patch I mean), you will not get any reward;
    Spire (Tok, BI and DI too) is now a weekly MPD : That mean you will get reward from it only once per week.
    Have a wonderful day

Comment

I an on the kabam server with no details til the patch comes to our servers.
      Last edited by strevorworld; 06-26-2016, 01:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PinkiePie View Post
        If you are in one of the test servers and that you have already done spire earlier in the week (since they got the patch I mean), you will not get any reward;
        Spire (Tok, BI and DI too) is now a weekly MPD : That mean you will get reward from it only once per week.
        There's no mention of the weekly dungeons reset time. So I assume it's same time as the current weekly ones, at midnight on Monday?

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
          There's no mention of the weekly dungeons reset time. So I assume it's same time as the current weekly ones, at midnight on Monday?
          As far as can be determined that is correct, I'll try to reply tomorrow at reset, to confirm.
          "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
          Browser Game Support

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post
            As far as can be determined that is correct, I'll try to reply tomorrow at reset, to confirm.
            Any update on this? Is reset at midnight on Monday?

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
              Any update on this? Is reset at midnight on Monday?
              I can confirm that this reset at Tree reset on Sunday into Monday.
              "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
              Browser Game Support

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post
                I can confirm that this reset at Tree reset on Sunday into Monday.
                Thanks. Appreciate the accuracy.

Comment

Working...
                X