Missing items and mounts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing items and mounts

Anyone have any Idea what happened? I stopped playing wartunes for like several months but i lost tons of mounts like Blazing Lynx which I acquired long ago on guild dungeons, I also lost zombie dog ancient dragon, Arabian Camel, Baby Griffin, Blazing Tauren, Chimera, Emblazoned wolf, Frost Lion, Furious Chimera, Gentle Beast, Ghost Tiger, Grizzled Bear, Hawk Strider, Ice Lion, Etc. I can't remember some of them but I just have a few mounts on the list and some of them I paid for. Can someone explain what happened?

Im also not able to play today due to Lags and glitches, R2 should take care of these bugs and glitches or you will end up losing a lot of players!!

Comment

Originally posted by WaRzOn3 View Post
      Anyone have any Idea what happened? I stopped playing wartunes for like several months but i lost tons of mounts like Blazing Lynx which I acquired long ago on guild dungeons, I also lost zombie dog ancient dragon, Arabian Camel, Baby Griffin, Blazing Tauren, Chimera, Emblazoned wolf, Frost Lion, Furious Chimera, Gentle Beast, Ghost Tiger, Grizzled Bear, Hawk Strider, Ice Lion, Etc. I can't remember some of them but I just have a few mounts on the list and some of them I paid for. Can someone explain what happened?
      You will probably have to contact R2 via ticket about getting those back. The mods can't help you from here, aside from forwarding a ticket number.

What the mods won't tell you however, is that you aren't getting your items/mounts back. I'd be surprised if R2 even responded to your ticket, yet alone give back what was taken. Still, good luck.

Comment

Please make sure 100% that you're logging into the correct account. A majority of these cases are due to confusion between log accounts, and they're sitting on another character elsewhere.

If you are 100% sure it is the correct login, as Alsatia01 says, write in a ticket with the dates you received the said mounts, and screenshots of missing mounts, so they are able to investigate further. Good luck
        Retired Moderator.

Comment

Working...
        X