• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class Wars

Dear players,

look at this ranking, how interesting:

Archers:

http://prntscr.com/cz1rrg

the 16th player did win 0 battles and is nr 16.

Just because of his br he a little bit higher. Could be fake br too.

Mages:

http://prntscr.com/cz1syc

1 players, with 0 wins, on 16th place.

Knights:

http://prntscr.com/cz1t7w

2 players, 0 wins, 15th and 16th.

So, for what are the points that we need to win? For what should we do class wars? For what to log to do class wars?

Players that did not log get a better position that the ones who actually played?

Poor beginners, that have the dream to get in the 100, had more wins and will not be in the 100, even they beat more players then the others, and got points to pass for the 100.

I am the only one that sees that? How wartune can change the rules to br like that?

Please say your comment.

that is the finals rankings after last mnths class wars i believe ur showing us

ppl goto to finals but as real life example had work or family comitments couldnt play thursday so has 0 wins

Comment

You never pay attention.

Do you see the at the bottom left side? written 10-26? In each print I put there?

I don´t believe it it is from last year, since I print it Tuesday after class wars. Like, 10-26? Same date?

So NO, this prints are form THIS class wars. THIS WEEK.

Look how cute R2 respond me about that issue that happened THIS week and the other class wars or titans every one does:

"we will still look into this matter and will look for any possible/ necessary changes that will fit players in-game convenience and not base on BR especially into this Class War Event."

So EVERY NEW ACC, with less br, DO NOT BOTHER DO CLASS WARS OR TITANS, simple because: it is based on br and NOT how you performed.

You don´t have to even play to be on that list. One of that list is in my guild and was not on. So I am 100% sure that you don´t have to play to be top 16.

SAME THING Titans.

So what is the point then? Having br or winning because you have strategies?

Comment

u never pay attention rankings ur showing us is from last mnths class wars top 16 u cannont show this mnths class wars top 16 cuz the finals is today

if u look at ur pics yes theirs a date

but that ranking for top 16 their is the finals ranking from last class wars

you cannont get rankings from a prem fight which was tuesday

i will show u last mnths from my server after maintenance to prove this and it will shopw top 16 with the date same as urs

Click image for larger version

Name:	Noname.png
Views:	1
Size:	157.8 KB
ID:	1727556 see what i mean last mnths class wars this mnths class wars finals hasnt been fought yet so no rankings
        Last edited by Xharry005x; 10-27-2016, 05:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X