• Show
Clear All

• Wartune Patch 6.3 - deleted synthesize mount

Hello
    The update 6.3 has been removed the ability to synthesise mounts:
    - Demonic civet
    - Magical anteater
    - Rune unicorn

What about the players having objects necessary to create them?

Maybe we should have to create a few days an event where was a possibility to get these mounts with shards ?

In the description of the update was not given information to players have mount shards to formed mounts.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Battle mount shard.png
Views:	1
Size:	404.5 KB
ID:	1787154Click image for larger version

Name:	Jewel Hunt Shard.png
Size:	277.3 KB
ID:	1787155

Holy carp you've got a lot of junk.

If I recall correctly, those synth's have been gone since at least the last patch. Maybe even before that.
    Last edited by R224070026; 12-09-2016, 06:47 AM. Reason: srsly, 'cr ap' is censored? Overboard on the filter?
    S310: Gidd- 20kk BR
    1.6kk PATK, weee! /ninja chop
    EpicFail/Gemini

S310: Giddette- 9kk BR
    Lukoi

Comment

Those two has been outmoded since like 5.7/5.8. It's a surprise you still got them and the signet as well.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

=_= You, it's hard to know everything what is thing we need to kept and R2 never say anything about when to remove them. Just like Jewel Hunt Shard even we have Jewel Hunt Games in Games BOX.
        R2 never mention about removing the Mount Shard in when? or How are we gonna do w/ them. Should have at least give us to Exchange them. Just like "Rare Ancient Beast Shard" nobody know when
        there were remove or not, and figure there be come again to exchange them another Mount. until somebody have to say something about it, what happen to it. Even for Return Player, there don't know either what happen.
        Since R2 don't send E-mail to the Player about else is remove or your proflie Inbox.

Another Thing, the Patch 6.3 didn't Mention about anything removing few things like Mount synthesize so ofc ppl will ask about it.
        If u look in the site http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....08-3-30-AM-EST
        didn't mention what else is remove only say remove Chaos War and thats it.

There still didn't remove the Item for synthesize "Sylph Resource Pack" also required Jewel Hunt Shard & "Energy Crystal" also required Energy Crystal Shard <--- that was been there the longest time, but don't know what it is for???

There these item still say Tower of King but there didn't say replace by Magic Square. There is also for Tank Trial that give out Mount Shard, but nobody heard what happen to it. Did it got remove or it's still around but not sure when will it come back again.

Name:	5.png
Size:	137.1 KB
ID:	1728013

Name:	1.png
Size:	536.3 KB
ID:	1728012Click image for larger version

Name:	2.png
Size:	529.3 KB
ID:	1728011Click image for larger version

Name:	3.png
Size:	523.9 KB
ID:	1728010Click image for larger version

Name:	4.png
Size:	525.9 KB
ID:	1728009
        Last edited by ANIME1988; 12-09-2016, 08:50 PM.
        East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
        Character: Mage
        Class: Knighthood
        level: 80
        Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US &amp; Canada)
        Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

You got a point there. They removed the ability to use "special" characters (mainly from the windows character map) when generating or changing a name that I wasted unbound balens in getting a rename card. It was not mentioned on any notes, but they done such which I am frowning now upon.

But as the OP has mentioned, I can tell very well that the two items in question have been outmoded since then. Jewel Hunt was revamped to only give out Gem Boxes, Nickel, and a third item (I haven't done in a while). It used to give out other items like refinement locks (which I like getting), soul crystals (okay not that big on them), milestone based chests that has those JH shards, and much more that sometimes fills up a full inventory (small inventories before the treasure inventory came about). When they (the devs) made modifications to JH, they removed said shards from being obtained... just didn't remove the affected mount synths. For the Battle Mount shards, they done away with Steel War a few patches back without a possibility of a comeback. So those shards are useless now.

Even if they did make an exchange for either of them, too much time has passed that it might hit into the "no" section. And knowing the devs, they probably won't care as they "fix" things that don't need to be fixed and not fix things that need to be fixed.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

There will be no response from the Magister, Mentor, Game Master, SUPPORT?

Why removed are part of the game without warning and with no opportunity to respond to change?
            Last edited by Guard-of-Thanasis; 12-12-2016, 05:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ANIME1988 View Post
              =_= You, it's hard to know everything what is thing we need to kept and R2 never say anything about when to remove them. Just like Jewel Hunt Shard even we have Jewel Hunt Games in Games BOX.
              R2 never mention about removing the Mount Shard in when? or How are we gonna do w/ them. Should have at least give us to Exchange them. Just like "Rare Ancient Beast Shard" nobody know when
              there were remove or not, and figure there be come again to exchange them another Mount. until somebody have to say something about it, what happen to it. Even for Return Player, there don't know either what happen.
              Since R2 don't send E-mail to the Player about else is remove or your proflie Inbox.

Another Thing, the Patch 6.3 didn't Mention about anything removing few things like Mount synthesize so ofc ppl will ask about it.
              If u look in the site http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....08-3-30-AM-EST
              didn't mention what else is remove only say remove Chaos War and thats it.

There still didn't remove the Item for synthesize "Sylph Resource Pack" also required Jewel Hunt Shard & "Energy Crystal" also required Energy Crystal Shard <--- that was been there the longest time, but don't know what it is for???

There these item still say Tower of King but there didn't say replace by Magic Square. There is also for Tank Trial that give out Mount Shard, but nobody heard what happen to it. Did it got remove or it's still around but not sure when will it come back again.
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]169865[/ATTACH]
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]169864[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]169863[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]169862[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]169861[/ATTACH]
              We still get tank mount shards from tank trials.

Comment

Working...
              X