Road to Glory

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Road to Glory

1st day i went in with wind ranger and tried to switch to BO after starting, didnt work, so i came to forum and found that you cant change eud after starting.OK live and learn

2nd day loaded BO and refreshed then went into RTG and to my surprise still have WR but with unusable BO delphic skills......

what gives

3rd day loaded BO b4 reset to try that... still have WR and BO delphic skills which cant be used
    Last edited by Zedd60; 12-10-2016, 10:58 AM.

it is broken if you skip and jump to ther it alow you for me it is lvl 12 you get chest rewards but no clearance point so dont doit befor you has claum all rewards in clearance point

Comment

Originally posted by kanusti View Post
      it is broken if you skip and jump to ther it alow you for me it is lvl 12 you get chest rewards but no clearance point so dont doit befor you has claum all rewards in clearance point
      This is not true, unless you have found a bug. Your clearance points score will continue to go up. Although, I don't know why you wouldn't have already claimed your rewards from finishing the day before.
      S310: Gidd- 20kk BR
      1.6kk PATK, weee! /ninja chop
      EpicFail/Gemini

S310: Giddette- 9kk BR
      Lukoi

Comment

I didn't get the "jump" option on my units (15, 15, 15, 14, 15) or I would have jumped to (13, 13, 13, 12, 13) with them. It just started me at the bottom on the second day.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
          I didn't get the "jump" option on my units (15, 15, 15, 14, 15) or I would have jumped to (13, 13, 13, 12, 13) with them. It just started me at the bottom on the second day.
          You can only jump if you are clearing on NM. You must clear at least up to stage 6 on NM in order to get the option. From my experience. Doing up to 15 on NM lets you jump to having lvl 12 cleared.

I realize that's not what the guides say, but that's what seems to be.
          S310: Gidd- 20kk BR
          1.6kk PATK, weee! /ninja chop
          EpicFail/Gemini

S310: Giddette- 9kk BR
          Lukoi

Comment

Working...
          X