riders chest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• riders chest

according to the patch notes provided by r2 it states buying riders chest 1 or riders chest 2 can use bound or unbound balens

see enclosed pic

Click image for larger version

Name:	b2.png
Views:	1
Size:	3.4 KB
ID:	1787180 (text taken from patch notes in news on patch 6.3)

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....=1#post1560361

Name:	b1.png
Size:	3.6 KB
ID:	1787181 (text taken from patch notes in news on patch 6.3)

riders pack 1 cost 400 balens or bound balens

riders pack 2 costs 2000 balens or bound balens

as u can see by this pic

Name:	b3.png
Size:	266.7 KB
ID:	1787182

i clicked buy and says i havnt got balens according to pic u see i ave 2k bound balens

and says i havnt

Name:	b4.png
Size:	71.6 KB
ID:	1787183
    Last edited by Xharry005x; 12-11-2016, 01:28 PM.

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
    according to the patch notes provided by r2 it states buying riders chest 1 or riders chest 2 can use bound or unbound balens

see enclosed pic

(text taken from patch notes in news on patch 6.3)

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....=1#post1560361

(text taken from patch notes in news on patch 6.3)

riders pack 1 cost 400 balens or bound balens

riders pack 2 costs 2000 balens or bound balens

as u can see by this pic

i clicked buy and says i havnt got balens according to pic u see i ave 2k bound balens

and says i havnt

I have reported the typo that is in the Guide. The Rider's Chest II should be unbound balens only.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
    Browser Game Support

Comment

im not being funny or a pain

but

as its not been retified and it does state bb i want to buy for bound balens untill its fixed by consumer law i ave a right to ask this

because as it states in black and white says ur selling for bound balens and if ur not its against the law to state this and not honor this

its like me advertising my home for 1 dollar in news and events and then some 1 wants to buy it and then change the sell payment to 10k dollars

its called asking for money by deception lmao
      Last edited by Xharry005x; 12-11-2016, 01:39 PM.

Comment

its like me advertising my home for 1 dollar in news and events and then some 1 wants to buy it and then change the sell payment to 10k dollars
        I remembered a time when I went house shopping that had a deception when it comes to the price of said home. I had my combo set of colourful words for the t*expletive*, reported the agency, and then blacklisted them.

I get what harry is saying in all of this. The players were somewhat happy to spend the 2k bbs for the second pack as dictated on the guide, but they couldn't because of a small little problem: miscommunication.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Guide was wrong. I make no excuses for that. In game information always has precedence over what's posted on the forum.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

server not ready again lol...s23

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
              Guide was wrong. I make no excuses for that. In game information always has precedence over what's posted on the forum.
              well thius information was up few days before test patch recieved their patch it was their a week know one picked it up then what does your test patches do. to me they dont test the patch as required

a week later all servers got patch and the patch notes not been fixed still stated 2k bb in which says u can buy for bb

its either your staff are too lazy to goto test patch notes altar the info or your test servers dont test anything at all

so a big question TO WHAT YOU PLACED

WHY AVE TEST SERVERS ? AND why ave a forum if game takes precidance over forums ?

plus it shows how the mods do a substandard job also cuz they dont proof read the notes they are given i suppose they coppied and paste the same stuff from the website no 1 can name hahahah shows how good the staff is ere also
              Last edited by Xharry005x; 12-12-2016, 08:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X