Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lost account password and deleted all characters.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost account password and deleted all characters.

Greetings, i have lost access to my old account and my problem is i can't remember character name and server i was playing on. I already send a ticket (Case #: 596324), i gave them all information i could remember and the most possible name of my character.
    They replied that they couldn't find any character with given by me earlier name and said they have searched all r2 servers... I remember playing as a mage and before i quit i had lvl 60+ for sure. When i was writing a ticket i have also searched for my character...
    I have searched from S1 to over S450 and guess what? Bingo! I couldn't find any, ANY! characters not even a lvl 20 or below that were somewhere there... Last two times i have send a ticket i got my reply from two female elfs atleast that's what i assume according to their names and they really helped me which i'm really thankful for.
    This time i got my reply from a man (again according to name) and i feel like he is treating me like an idiot or he is just drunk bureaucrat... that's how i would describe how i feel about this situation now.

So my questions are:
    What happened to my account during these years (account was created about 5-6 years ago)???
    Why ALL my characters are gone???
    Why can't i get my account back without knowing character name???
    Final and the best question... Since all my characters are gone (got deleted) and i can't remember real name of my character how am i suppose to get back my account?!?!?!
    Last edited by 412165112506924; 12-22-2016, 08:22 PM.

The reply you got just means you got your name wrong.

Do you remember your old account name, or are maybe positive you know the email address bound to it (don't post the email, pm me with that kind of info)? Do you still have those old tickets from the helpful female elves? Could definitely do a character search with a ticket number.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I'm not quite sure but my account name should be my email address aswell... i can't remember if 5 years ago we had possibility to change account names or if they were auto signed with email address but if we had then unfortunely i can't remember it. I gave them the email address and used this email to contact with them aswell but i will send you that email address via PM anyway... Yes i still do have one of those old tickets still on my email box (on a different one than lost account is) Are you sugesting me to ask for help with this issue using that old ticket? I'm just not sure what did you mean in last two sentences.
      Last edited by 412165112506924; 12-22-2016, 11:49 PM.

Comment

The email address you sent me is for an old account, but there are no characters on it.

Characters are only deleted when they meet a list of requirements during a merge. A lvl 60 character would never be deleted, regardless of how long it was offline for.

Do you have any other accounts the character you are looking for might be on?

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

I lost my first ever created email once it was about 7 years ago or even more now... so i had to make a new one and it was the one i sent you via PM and as i told you this wartune account is 5 to 6 years old. Just to clarify the email address i sent you became my primary for everything,
          games, school IT projects, social media all kinds of stuff. You are saying no character below lvl 60 would never be deleted during a merge... but what if someone made a mistake there and deleted it by accident? I could understand that since everybody makes a mistake sometimes.
          Or maybe a person responsible for making such changes said: Okay this guy didn't play for a very long time now and even if he gets back he will most likely move to a new server...??? Excuse me if i'm wrong and no humans are involved in those kind of procedures.

Never the less thank you for all your support up to now

Comment

Sorry for getting back to you so late. Did you recharge at all for vip or balens on this character? If so, would you happen to still have a receipt for the purchase?

Comment

It's okay MemoryLane, i understand it. No i did not recharge nor buy a vip on any account back there. Do you have any idea what could happen with my character? I'm really confused right now...

Comment

You either aren't on the right account or you aren't on the right platform.

How you originally created an account here matters. If you used yahoo, facebook, google+, etc, as a login method through the home page, you still have to use that same method with the same credentials as before to access your account.

If you used Facebook, and you played through Facebook, then you don't play here and you need to go back through Facebook to connect to the proper servers.

Do you remember if the home page was black or gray when you last played? As a matter of fact, if you can recall any details about the home page, that would help verify which platform you should be on.

Do you remember any other details about the server you played on, such as people or guilds that were on it?

Comment

Seeing that you played many years back, I can say a few things:

1. It's best to start a new character/account as you didn't spend. If you're on the BR/level thing, it wouldn't matter because you can get to those levels and BR within a week.
                  2. Most equipment are outdated (no more PVP set) as there is only one type of set that brings out the best in both.
                  3. Most items are outdated (no longer do you have to use training signets, sylph EXP scrolls, etc.) as some stuff have been changing and/or removed.
                  4. Newer accounts will get 4 blue sylphs when you hit level 50 (fire defaulted to equip onto you, but you can change) for free. Also the sylphs will be at the level you are. All of them.
                  5. Most likely, you will either be kicked out of the guild you were in as time goes through or the guild would be disbanded if everyone left.

I am sure there are more things I could say if the game is going the way I would hoped it would go. The rest is up to you to explore.
                  Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                  Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                  Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                  Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Sorry for getting back to you so late but i had some issues with my PC that needed to be solved.
                    I would like to update all the information.

1. My characters aren't gone (probably) - i was very tired and distracted while making a ticket and this thread, i'm sorry for that.
                    2. Account was created using the email address i sent you via PM on what i think was r2games - i'm not sure but i have just checked on kabam by trying to recover an account there.
                    3. I only remember the window looked very similar to current r2games window except for the top part of game window, there were a sticky guy running and informations about server, events time etc. just like we have it now on r2...
                    4. Unfortunely i can't remember any people nor guild i played with on the server.
                    MemoryLane
                    The email address you sent me is for an old account, but there are no characters on it.
                    5. Well if so... i may have created my account on the secondary email address then. - please check your mailbox, soon i will send you some email addresses.

Once again sorry for both misinformation and my PC issues.

Comment

Message received. I'll ask support to take a look once they are back from their holiday.

Comment

Hi..I've searched throughout google about my character lost..last played early or mid 2014..i remember the name and i also have a lot of screenshots of the character on my facebook account..but i cannot spell it right because it had special charcters on it..Server Sage Hall lvl 38-39..I did topup alot on it..it was VIP then and had full evil dragon fashion set..please pm me i want to play again pc version as im playing android version atm..

Comment

Working...
                        X