Morph cards in snowballs event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morph cards in snowballs event

I've seen some folk are using morph cards in snowball event and it doesn't bother me much, but others are yelling cheater and claiming R2 is going to ban offenders. Is there any "official" word on this? As I understand it, the only real "advantage" to doing it is smaller morph cards make you harder to target. I can get the same harder to target effect by sitting in the middle of a cluster of players.

there is another thread about this - and from the posts, no, R2 does not consider this a bannable offense. Would be stupid to ban players for morphing when everyone has the abilityto morph.

Comment

It's not cheating, it's a bug that's being exploited. And sometimes the morphs are much, much quicker. Some seem slower. It is cheating if you knowingly use a card that makes you quicker and harder to hit in my opinion, but it's up to the devs to fix the bug.

Comment

Since Everybody In Game had the ability to activate a morph card before they entered a snowball fight, How this is classed as cheating ? Nobody had an advantage over anyone. If u cant beat em, join em !
        DM S9 Kabumu

Comment

Working...
        X