This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Euda Patrol GLITCH

I was setting euda patrols today. I had 2 that required Blood Demons. I met all the requirements for all the patrols...normal, hard and nightmare. Everything was highlighted, good to go. Then when I clicked to start the patrol, hard and nightmare patrols went red. I put in a ticket, but wanted to post here so others knew and maybe get a little moderator help.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	eudapatrolglitch1a.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	391.0 KB
ID:	1793411Click image for larger version

Name:	eudapatrolglitch1b.jpg
Size:	393.7 KB
ID:	1793412Click image for larger version

Name:	eudapatrolglitch2a.jpg
Size:	391.0 KB
ID:	1793413Click image for larger version

Name:	eudapatrolglitch2b.jpg
Size:	395.3 KB
ID:	1793414
    Frozenshade
    R2Games
    S385 CrimsonLair

not a glitch .. 1 eudeamon must have 3000 of that type to turn it green and when you do that the blood demon 1 turns green
    Cyanide
    Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
    Guild: Sicario

Comment

They need to change the description then as "total" would mean everyone that is slotted for the patrol, and not just one.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by R23224943 View Post
        not a glitch .. 1 eudeamon must have 3000 of that type to turn it green and when you do that the blood demon 1 turns green
        It does not need to be 3k for one eud. I have used multiple kids many times to reach 3k with no issues.

Comment

That is odd, I combine different eudaemons all the time, often with small margins like this over the requirement, and have never had a problem. If it was showing green up until you clicked start, that is especially bad.

Comment

Originally posted by frozenshade View Post
            I was setting euda patrols today. I had 2 that required Blood Demons. I met all the requirements for all the patrols...normal, hard and nightmare. Everything was highlighted, good to go. Then when I clicked to start the patrol, hard and nightmare patrols went red. I put in a ticket, but wanted to post here so others knew and maybe get a little moderator help.
            You can combine eudaemon to gain the requirements. I know this might sound silly but have you tried refreshing? Is the this the same server/name that you have in your signature (some play on more then one server)?
            When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

Originally posted by R23224943 View Post
              Ive never had a problem before and as you can see the description says TOTAL
              Frozenshade
              R2Games
              S385 CrimsonLair

Comment

I tried refreshing and that didnt help. Patrols since have been fine. The r2elves replied to me wanting permission to "test" my toon which I denied them. I don't need them logging my account and sc.rewing things up. I have replied to their email twice now and have not been answered about compensation!!!!
                Frozenshade
                R2Games
                S385 CrimsonLair

Comment

Originally posted by X-23 View Post
                  You can combine eudaemon to gain the requirements. I know this might sound silly but have you tried refreshing? Is the this the same server/name that you have in your signature (some play on more then one server)?
                  Ive changed my name, well same name just some fancy letters but it's still me and thats the only server I play on actively
                  Frozenshade
                  R2Games
                  S385 CrimsonLair

Comment

Originally posted by frozenshade View Post
                    Ive changed my name, well same name just some fancy letters but it's still me and thats the only server I play on actively
                    You want help with something that might be wrong in the game but will not let them on your toon to try to help you with your problem... mmm yeah let me know how well that works out for you

"changed my name" but will not tell anyone what that so called name with "fancy letters" is and expect them to give you compensation haha i laughed so hard i got a cramp in my ribs

bless your little heart
                    IGN: whitewolf
                    Server: s507 Forgotten Abyss
                    Guild: OUTCASTS
                    Class: Archer

Comment

Originally posted by darkwolf3307 View Post
                      You want help with something that might be wrong in the game but will not let them on your toon to try to help you with your problem... mmm yeah let me know how well that works out for you

"changed my name" but will not tell anyone what that so called name with "fancy letters" is and expect them to give you compensation haha i laughed so hard i got a cramp in my ribs

bless your little heart
                      Umm...I told the r2 elves EXACTLY what my toon name is. I shouldn't have to copy paste it here. Also, they mess up enough things in game. They sure as hell don't need to log my toon. Keep your sarcasm to yourself.
                      Frozenshade
                      R2Games
                      S385 CrimsonLair

Comment

I have let the r2 elves on my toon a few times nothing bad has ever happened.
                        Last edited by darkwolf3307; 06-12-2017, 09:38 PM.
                        IGN: whitewolf
                        Server: s507 Forgotten Abyss
                        Guild: OUTCASTS
                        Class: Archer

Comment

I am happy this was resolved for you. If this happens again please let us know.
                          When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

Look guys, let's not get into a ₼Day-O₼ match, okay?

Some are comfortable in letting the support elves (I am as well) log in to see what is wrong if it was a data problem with a character/server, and some (after hearing horror stories) are not; and personally, I do not blame those folks for feeling that way. But to really chew them out just because they elected such is just too wrong.

Now, if I have a problem that needs to be put out for the world to see, I will just do that. If those do not have a problem I am having, then kudos to them as they can move onto other things or try to help to suggest something I haven't tried yet; if those are having the same problem as I am, then I would welcome them to share their experience as well so we can show support that it is not an isolated incident.
                            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
                            X