This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My friends account is banned from server 443

He is really so upset now and i want best for him, he keeping sent ticket and staffs ignoring his mails now could you please do something about him? Because he showed me his recharge history and his money might be nothing for you and for most of people here but you dont have right to keep him banned until 2044.
    And his name is soul reaper in game

My friend sent me what he got from gm recently... this is really not fair to banning someone permamently. he is already regret and they pushing him.
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 07-11-2017, 07:37 PM.

Comment

Your friend has violated more then one of the TOS and was given a second chance which you can see in your 2nd screen shot says he refused to cooperate.

Your friend was also so kind to put a few very sexual and disgusting pictures in a post that I personally deleted.

If you wish to read up on the TOS you can find them here: http://www.r2games.com/public/terms-of-service.html

and here: http://forum.r2games.com/forum/reali...-r2games-rules
      When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

Someone from R2 banned him! He probably was banned for being a rude person (who also got his forum account banned) in the game towards a person and that person had reported him and action was done.

I do not know him, but I can only assume this is what happened based on what I saw in his post in trying to get his account unbanned.

Now, it begets a question that comes to mind: why recharge on a banned server when he could have recharged for a new character and start fresh?

I am sorry, but it's how it may seem by just some pieces here and there.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Well, i'm sorry for what he done on forum but he were despair for his account got banned after he recharged 200 usd. Isnt that any common way for him about this? He is really very sad now

Comment

Talk to your bank about your money. Money doesn't mean you are above the rules. You should have thought about the feelings of the people you've been victimizing for months. You failed to heed the warnings you were given. You continue to come back on alt accounts, which means you continue to break the rules.

You really need to find a friend to explain this situation to you in a language you understand since just aren't understanding it.

I will give you a few hours to read this message, and then this account is banned too. You posted filth on my forum. Good bye.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Okay guys, my friend got thread once again after his toon's ban lifted. He were really upset and he is very sensetive about recharging now. because his life depends on Obelix's threat

Comment

There are times, I wish the messaging system was working, MemoryLane =(

Comment

Oh and by the way My ingame name is Obelix

I have sent a ticket in as well asking how a perma ban could get lifted
                  he posted peoples Addresses in world chat he threatened to send people to their house to kill them. He spam party invited using a third party software to the point where they couldn't play the game. he threatened suicide in one of our guild chats and then had the audacity to insult R2games personnel. So once again please tell me how this toon got unbanned

and the screenshots number over 100
                  its all very good and well that the ban was lifted but please explain to me how a perma ban gets lifted and if his ban got lifted exactly what use the TOS are as clearly they are not being followed in this case.

if you would like to see the screenshots of what he did I will gladly post them and get the other players that he did this to to post theirs also.

And starkinos remember 1 thing RULES APPLY TO EVERYONE OR NONE AT ALL
                  Last edited by MemoryLane; 07-12-2017, 07:51 PM.

Comment

Do you know how to using forum Obelisk? its not like game rules it required to edit it instead of flooding.
                    Also, they not cruel ppl like you. Those gm are better then your conscience and they have heart but you? Ur heart focused on banning some ppl which is already regret for their past and want to make better future

Comment

Well let me tell you I will post the screenshots where R2games and wartune has just lost a player that cashes more than your friend has ever seen in his life because of your friend and she is one of the people threatened
                      Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot (67).png Views:	1 Size:	15.0 KB ID:	1919336 and she happens to be the person who's address he posted in world chat

So now you tell me. Am I Really being heartless trying to protect women and children or do you think peoples safety doesn't matter
                      oh and by the way Starknikos I have screenshots of our FB conversation also.

The one where you said you don't feel sorry for him anymore. So tell me if that was the truth then why you defending him. is it maybe because you are him and are trying to lie so you can stay on the forum. or is it maybe because you are just like him. I have the screenshot of What you said with the cross server bullhorn too. saying I am trying to get people banned for getting in my way when you know that is not true. and if you are willing to lie like that where everyone can see it. then why must anyone believe a single word you say.

So my Question remains DO THE TERMS OF SERVICE RULES APPLY TO EVERYONE OR TO NOONE. it is on or the other he had a permaban placed on him for his behavior and also because he kept breaking the rules even after he was banned as stated in the above posts from the MODERATORs and a perma ban is a perma ban or else R2games needs to rethink their tems of service

and by the way Starknikos is Soulreaper\Umair\nutellabs\Brem1\goodarcher\goodie24\goodie25\brem2 etc

Busted as usual you are unable to lie because the truth always comes out
                      Last edited by RaishaBellovont; 07-12-2017, 02:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RaishaBellovont View Post
                        Well let me tell you I will post the screenshots where R2games and wartune has just lost a player that cashes more than your friend has ever seen in his life because of your friend and she is one of the people threatened
                        [ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\tScreenshot (67).png Views:\t1 Size:\t15.0 KB ID:\t1919336","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"1919336","data-size":"medium"**[/ATTACH] and she happens to be the person who's address he posted in world chat

So now you tell me. Am I Really being heartless trying to protect women and children or do you think peoples safety doesn't matter
                        oh and by the way Starknikos I have screenshots of our FB conversation also.

The one where you said you don't feel sorry for him anymore. So tell me if that was the truth then why you defending him. is it maybe because you are him and are trying to lie so you can stay on the forum. or is it maybe because you are just like him. I have the screenshot of What you said with the cross server bullhorn too. saying I am trying to get people banned for getting in my way when you know that is not true. and if you are willing to lie like that where everyone can see it. then why must anyone believe a single word you say.

So my Question remains DO THE TERMS OF SERVICE RULES APPLY TO EVERYONE OR TO NOONE. it is on or the other he had a permaban placed on him for his behavior and also because he kept breaking the rules even after he was banned as stated in the above posts from the MODERATORs and a perma ban is a perma ban or else R2games needs to rethink their tems of service

and by the way Starknikos is Soulreaper\Umair\nutellabs\Brem1\goodarcher\goodie24\goodie25\brem2 etc
                        Hold a second, you cant prove that just for i defending him, but i said i stopped to caring about him and i was his friend but not anymore. But i am assuming you that you dont have right to try to ban him once again
                        Last edited by MemoryLane; 07-12-2017, 07:51 PM. Reason: removed obnoxious sizing

Comment

Greetings Raisha, and welcome to the forum.

To All: Before we can begin, I would like to state that I had invited some folks over to see what has transpired since most did not know what has happened away from their eyes. Them being new to the forum bears no relevancy at this point as I am sure they will pick up on how things are run and will become better forum members in the future. A moderator will come in and merge some of the posts that need merging so it can be clean looking. Again, it has no relevancy to the issue at hand.

As I have stated before, I will state again. I have dove into server 443 after reading some of the things that were posted, including the screenshots (curiosity gets me that way). I learned (after one dive that went south due to me following one sided leads based on trust; which I corrected myself on) that diving into a server that has an issue will give me the full story (mostly) when I get to talk to those involved. I am no moderator or R2 staffer; just a player that is always concerned about other's safety and that I will help as much as I can in gathering intel (with a observational dive unit) so justice can be done and people can move on without any form of harassment.

Now, the story thus far (and correct me if I am wrong at any time, please) is that we have a player who harassed others and supposedly turned a new leaf (Reference A) so he wanted to be unbanned after recharging 200 USD to said server/character. However, when R2 was not able to do at the time, he broke the rules of the forum and went on a tirade (and somehow that got deleted as I know it was somewhere in that very reference just before it closed) that he got banned from the forum. I thought nothing of it until this post came up, petitioning for his account to be unbanned. Again, I was on the assumption due to the crude behavior that was shown in that very reference that got deleted that he got banned for a similar way that was shown in the game.

It was then I dove into the server after seeing the names involved on a screen shot that I wanted to know more and to see if it was what I thought it was. I did recollect that someone was making suicidal remarks on a different thread that was submitted by another forum member, but also remembered that someone was posting real life addresses on World Chat as well. I don't know if those are related to the same issue at hand, but for now I will keep them separate until I can compare through reading.

The only thing I would ask is for the folks in this forum to be civil as possible. Your words, actions, etc. determines the kind of person you are while on the forum and possibly in game. I get heated sometimes, but I know how to channel such in making my points known and can be corrected at any time as I do not think my points or my demeanor is any better than anyone else. So, please be mindful.

Comment

Okay guys, i just dont want him to banned once again after all, yes he might have a lot mistakes in past but now he got a chance by a staff, now please dont try to ban him again, did you ever put yourself instead of him? He is regret as hell for what he done in past and want to make new future with better attitude

Comment

Meikura I welcome your objectivity and yes this is the same player that posted the address in world chat that you read about in a previous forum thread

Also starknikos is and happens to be that player pretending to be someone else. I can prove it aswell because I have screenshots of him giving me his facebook name and a recorded call where he admits it is him. So yes I can prove it.

So Alper now that your secret is out STOP LYING and for once in your life do something good and honest.
                              Last edited by RaishaBellovont; 07-12-2017, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X