Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• getting lag patch 7 update

I am in S709: Aerial, Europe
    I am getting really slow loading in game. It is fine with other server. My another server is S718: Scapool, Oceanic. Please help me out with this issue.

Are you closer in the world to the Oceanic servers or the Europe servers? Sometimes it makes a big difference. I also clear cache at every maintenance, because if I don't I will usually hit a patch of lag until I do.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
    Browser Game Support

Comment

Yeah. I'm in Asian. Oceanic is for Asian countries, isn't it? And my S718 Scapool is just fine. Sorry for late reply.

Comment

If you're fine on the oceanic server, it's more than likely due to your area of the world that you're loading the Euro server from. There were probably more things added to the game in the patch that possibly taking your speed over the edge causing the lag in loading different things.

Not saying this will help, but it's worth a shot, the Opera browser offers free VPN. This may put your closer to where you want to load in the Euro server as you can pick the location you're "From" in the vpn.

R2Games Rules
        Browser Game Support

Comment

That really help! I set my location as US and it works. Thanks very much. Anyway, will this problem be fixed in the next patch or update? I prefer mini client then browsers. THANKS.

Comment

Hard to know really. I am really glad it worked out good for.

As far as them "fixing" the lag, I am not real sure on if / when it will be addressed in any real meaningful way. There are a lot of factors that go into causes for lag, some of which are the game, and some of which are not the game.

R2Games Rules
            Browser Game Support

Comment

Thanks for info anyway.

Comment

Working...
              X