Battling a Dead Player

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battling a Dead Player

This is actually a really old bug, but its never been fixed and when I submit tickets, they receive no response. The game does a bad job of handling simultaneous events. So, when a player is healed and dies at the same time, they appear dead on everyone's screen, but are still up and fighting. I made a recording of the most recent time this happened in arena. Here is a link to the vid. Maybe if its on the forum, it'll be a little harder for R2 to ignore.
    And for any mods who may ask, when I say no response at all, I mean nothing. Not even a confirmation email. I've tried to submit the ticket 3 times, no ticket number, no confirmation, no response. Meanwhile, the issue keeps popping up nearly everywhere there is PvP.

I've seen this happen before, and I'm glad someone did post a video.

Either your opponent healed before you finished them off so their health bar is glitched, or people have found ways to extend their arena turns.
    It was the same in the Venus Wars where people revived 3 or 4 times per person, even though it should be once per battle.
    There are probably cheats in wartune that some people know of or have exploited, but as long as it doesn't affect balens or spending they've probably been ignored.

You should include your ticket #'s here. I've submitted tickets in the past, and they've been ignored as well.

Its safe to presume if they dont want to answer you back, they really dont know what to do with it.
    There are bugs since the start of Wartune that have never been fixed, like the league points or the start button specifically in group arena.

If i were to bet, this issue wont get resolved.
    Last edited by Takashi007x; 08-02-2017, 12:15 PM.

Comment

2017 still no reply great job R2 !!!!

Comment

Working...
      X