Trouble attacking in summer nonet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble attacking in summer nonet

Anyone else have trouble attacking ringleaders in summer nonet today? I had to click each one several times before it would attack. There was no one else around attacking it, no swords above it either.

Were you standing super close to it? I had to run a little bit away from a mob and then click on it, to initiate the fight with it.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

The only trouble I got was that I skipped the bosses and went to stage 9. I reached the boss there and I was waiting for other people to arrive as well. Then I asked in world chat for teaming up party. But the 2-man party attacked the Boss. Answer from them in chat was that they already were in a party. So I couldn't get a Boss anymore cause the don't re-spawn. I waited for the Announcement on Boss release in gamechat and took a Boss in the wild from them. Then someone out of the guild starting raging in worldchat. Click image for larger version

Name:	insult20170818.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	586.8 KB
ID:	1924914
      Ingame name: RubberDuckie
      Server: EST, R2games
      Servername: S7 Serpent's Den
      Toon: Knight
      Guild: -

Comment

Geez you have a damn nice server Duhhh not .. succes daar zou alle bosses van die idoot daar nemen voor zijn comment in wc
        Theonlyghost
        Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
        Server : S122 US-East
        Guild : Fenix
        Class : Mage
        IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Working...
        X