Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Massive horrible lag after patch 7.5

hi all folks...long time never post here
    this is first time experiencing the massive lag on and off occasionally...until game frozed
    somehow got to do with the new 'event bar' on top...it seems to be jumping/switching by itself...and it freezes the game whenever that happens...or i may b wrong, could be inventory related too?

and please bring back the old event bar, its more intuitive.
    the new bar is annoying to use, we had to scroll through so many unopen event like worldboss etc? who wants to spend time scrolling unopen event? and that scrolling contribute the the massive lag spike i suspect
    Last edited by Haliloo; 08-24-2017, 05:59 PM.

After this patch game is unplayable for me. I can't even Chat...when i try to Chat the game freeze! When i try to open somthing (inventory-farm-hall of heroes) game freeze again.

Comment

R2 server 706 is also having massive lag. It does seem to be associated with the event bar. Like the event bar is refreshing. EVERYTHING is taking way to long. I only had occasional lag before and no where near this bad.

Comment

The games started being sticky and it was fine before patch it`s Lagging/Jerking.
        Last edited by DESTROYER_WOLF; 08-24-2017, 10:15 AM.

Comment

the game is going too slow than it is doing it's not responding thing and the chat bar slow too when going MD the bar is slow too please fix it also the online rewards is been broken for mouths please fix that too

Comment

Was froozen for well Over a minut try to load in arena battle pictured.
            Was frozen try to load game
            Was frozen exiting Eudie bounty
            Was froozen exiting/entering wilds
            Was froozen All over the place try to do anything...
            A normal relog would take 25-30s, Now post 7.wotever , a relog takes 2-3 minuits. *Clap clap r2
            Now going to shop to buy some thermal undies !
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Freddypainter; 08-24-2017, 08:16 AM.
            DM S9 Kabumu

Comment

I am freezing as well. Reloading also takes much longer than usual. server S448
              Last edited by R262181389; 08-24-2017, 08:43 AM.

Comment

alot of lag randomly when not in dungeons, appears to correspond to the icons at top of screen swapping themselves around automatically and constantly causing lag. Then it stops doing it and lag free again.

Comment

It might be because of the top bar (hot events, mount box, etc), the top bar is everytime swiching and when it switches it freezes

Comment

in Battelground you see only names of ppl but not srr ppl so you cant attack any1. 3 bg gone and still same problem ppl enter and only do cart

Comment

Originally posted by andrejsergej21 View Post
                      in Battelground you see only names of ppl but not srr ppl so you cant attack any1. 3 bg gone and still same problem ppl enter and only do cart
                      So they fixed finally the problem that high players could pick on smaller ones.

Comment

hmm who modified my post? i dont remember attach that image??
                        anyway the lag seems died off after some time...u guys still have the lag?

and one more bug i notice
                        Eudemon arena, the 6 and 7 key no longer functions!! had to manually click it to switch eude or summon backup eude...oh dear

Comment

The Game freezes for a sec or two after collecting any items . its the bug and i guess it wont be fixed till next week maybe

Comment

I noticed lag is very horrible whenever we do anything that sends stuff to inventory or expand/collapse the icon bar at top of screen.

Comment

the lag is to be expected because they dont' truly optimize the game. like people have said this is still resource intensive for a flash game.

Its also the fact they've added more things/icons again. its def. a patch job for sure.

Comment

Working...
                              X