Game is Un-Playable

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game is Un-Playable

After maintenance this am the game is FREEZING constantly any time a sub menu box is open like when you do Bounty's, Patrols, Settings, and more. Freezing so bad the game can not be played. Client and browsers all do the same.

Now it's doing it on everything. Total Freeze up everywhere, refreshing and clearing cache does not help.

Comment

every maint it gets more unplayable...i think yall finally broke it

Comment

Is it possible to do a fix for this game? It's only been a few months since I started playing wartune and I noticed that with every maintenance R2/devs do, the game loading gets worse (despite the numerous times I see game loading optimization on patch notes). Now, after the most recent MT, I've got random screen freezing as well. Very disappointing!

Comment

This is such a total failure your IDIOTS to devs should get fired NOW or better yet a bullet in what they call brain but ofc they don't have any brain so it makes no difference!!!!!! time for action R2 or you loose what customers you have and know this A CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT FIX THE LAGG FREEZE BLACK SCREEN NOW IDIOTS

Comment

So far that's 3 separate threads on this issue. Fix what you broke R2, your game is totally unplayable. I am having the same issues on browser and on the client.

Comment

Having the same issues
              Laugh at those who are profoundly ignorant of things around them that are different . Makes you the better person, cause your always walking around with a smile that seems like you just got laid. And that is always better .

Comment

omg game is horrible

Comment

funny when i playing mini-client its look fine no freeze at all.
                  East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
                  Character: Mage
                  Class: Knighthood
                  level: 80
                  Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
                  Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

Working...
                  X