bug - The wilds is broken

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bug - The wilds is broken

Hey all, This morning some players told that digging and attacking mobs was impossible in the wilds since patch 7.6. So i recorded the gameplay to see it would happen to me also so i was able to create a ticket for it. So i found 5 issues:

1. When entering the wilds and you go to your toon the screen appears to be black. You have to click on a random location in order to see.
    2. When starting digging the locator doesn't popup automatically, you have to click on a random location again to see it.
    3. Digging cannot be done since the location of the treasures appears to be outside of the map.
    4. Cannot attack mobs since the players location seems to be wrong.
    5. Cannot attack players because of the same reason as 4.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4ZX9kswr9Y

I have already created a ticket for it. Sorry that the movie i created about it is spoken in Dutch but it still points out where the problems are.
    Last edited by Buuurman; 10-20-2017, 04:23 AM.

I have had this happen to me before.
    If you move to another map it will fix it.
    When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

Oke, going to try that.

Edit, this works, thanks X-23. Now i hope that in the meanwile this one gets fixed fast.
      Last edited by Buuurman; 10-20-2017, 05:12 AM.

Comment

It's been an issue since the patch was released. The workaround I've been doing is - enter wilds and click on the map to have my hero appear; scroll the map so my hero is no longer visible and then teleport; open, close and then re-open archaeology and everything appears to work.
        Knight - 45 mil BR
        100% FREE player

Comment

Working...
        X