Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leveling Login III Event Broken

The Leveling Login Bonus III is not working it is broken, no rewards given

I have problems with leveling Login Bonus II and III, i click to collect this rewards but checking mail system and not can give nothing, arenĀ“t in mail and loss this rewards.

Comment

Are we gonna have to have screenshots with our tickets or are there enough for them to know it happened?

Comment

Temporary Fix until they (R2/7Toad) fixes this problem: http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...mail-retrieval

(and yes, I inadvertently changed the developer's name to a more fitting one)
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Well, I'd of happily done it that way had I'd realize there was a problem before I started clicking. I got everything but lvl 3, which of course, is the only one I really wanted..

Comment

If you're missing the mails with rewards after collecting them from the hot events, please send in a ticket. Support will manually issue your rewards soon.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

i am having the same issue as well on one of my toons. i was able to get everything on 2 of my toons but not the one on s42

Comment

I noticed it. If you consecutively claim more than one rewards that send to mail, and you do not check your mails between consecutive claims, the latest one would override all previous ones.
                This is probably not a mail problem, but an event rewards claim problem.
                When you claim the reward, the reward should supposedly stack itself on top of all your existing and pending messages.
                But right now it stacks itself on top of your existing messages, but overrides all pending messages.
                By "pending", we meant a message has been sent to your mailbox, but you have not seen the latest list of messages, and your mailbox icon is blinking.

Comment

Originally posted by wtfarmers View Post
                  I noticed it. If you consecutively claim more than one rewards that send to mail, and you do not check your mails between consecutive claims, the latest one would override all previous ones.
                  When you claim the reward, the reward should supposedly stack itself on top of all your existing and pending messages.
                  But right now it stacks itself on top of your existing messages, but overrides all pending messages.
                  By "pending", we meant a message has been sent to your mailbox, but you have not seen the latest list of messages, and your mailbox icon is blinking.
                  Update:
                  I just tested and confirmed, sending items to mail from Experience, Henna Lab, blitzing, guild blessing, guild shop purchase, guild kicking, etc. do not have this problem.
                  It seems like Hot Events is the only problemic place so far.

Comment

Same problem here. Just sent my ticket.

Comment

i only see leveling bonus 3 1 and 2 are missing nvm see they put all 3 together. now only need to wait for them to hand out the emergency rewards
                      Last edited by R22289894; 10-21-2017, 06:19 AM.

Comment

Update:
                        I just tested and confirmed, sending items to mail from Experience, Henna Lab, blitzing, guild blessing, guild shop purchase, guild kicking, etc. do not have this problem.
                        Thanks for the update as I was going to get ready to test an unsuspecting alt (that I probably didn't care for much on the items) to see if this was a problem as well.

Comment

Update:
                          Update #2:

As of now, 5:18pm EDT on Saturday Oct. 21st, the reward mail overriding problem has been "reversed" in the sense that,
                          now, if you claim two rewards consecutively, the first reward is sent to mail, but all later ones are gone!
                          Hope they are still looking at this issue. It had never happened until this patch.

Comment

Update #2:

As of now, 5:18pm EDT on Saturday Oct. 21st, the reward mail overriding problem has been "reversed" in the sense that,
                            now, if you claim two rewards consecutively, the first reward is sent to mail, but all later ones are gone!
                            Hope they are still looking at this issue. It had never happened until this patch.
                            That's what I got before I made that bulletin. One managed to be tested like such as a curiosity.

Comment

I have 6 char in 3 server and all didnt get leveling login bonus 3 , no problem with leveling bonus 1 and 2 .

Comment

Working...
                              X