eudamon domain

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eudamon domain

since the presence of this event you have made eudemons obsolete because now you cant advance your eudemon because you cant get flames through digging, can barely get any materials to up your euds skills, cant barely get any essence to up resistances for it like you could in euda arena this event is for the cheaters who constantly take everything off to get a lower br then put their willpowers on to beat everyone in the lower realm

Was wondering why are willpowers allowed to participate in tartarus realm? Shouldn't they just be restricted in olympus realm? Was this intended?
    Last edited by Kalaripayattu; 11-05-2017, 05:59 PM. Reason: Note: Was only able to try this now as I was always offline before when the event begins.

Comment

I can get the flames I need from doing digs, it can take a few days but it is not that bad. You just have to make sure you are on the right map to get the ones you need.

Skill books can be found in both bounty targets and also in Athena's shop.

I have been using voyage, eudaemon patrol, hot events, Athena and digs to get essence. (Fetid has resistance essence, Murken has warpath crystal and deathly sands has res reduction essence)

Lot of players when making a willpower start of with a level 1 and still need the rewards that are in tartarus realm.
      Last edited by X-23; 11-06-2017, 02:10 AM.
      When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

its just a rubish event you get low rewards for the effort ... get less stuff then old version rubish R2 or who the hell made it

Comment

been on autaric plains for over a month trying to get violet flames and was on erandel for over a month trying to get green flames nothing no flames at all not even blue flames have heard this complaint from a lot on 729

Comment

Originally posted by Kalaripayattu View Post
            Was wondering why are willpowers allowed to participate in tartarus realm? Shouldn't they just be restricted in olympus realm? Was this intended?
            even players whit will power euda still need regular stuff for regular eudas too
            Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
            Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

Working...
            X