Diamonds from Daily Check-in

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diamonds from Daily Check-in

For some reason, the diamonds we receive from the Daily Check-ins on days 2, 5, 8 and 10 are dropping into our inventory as a new stack with a 24 hr duration on them. We can move them and add them to our current stack and the time disappears, but what happens if you don't have a current stack OR you don't check your gem inventory daily? Why ever would there be an expiration time limit on these? ERROR!!!!
    Knight - 45 mil BR
    100% FREE player

Can you please send me a screen shot.
    When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

Originally posted by X-23 View Post
      Can you please send me a screen shot.
      No, I can't... rather, I won't. If the programmers can't figure it out based on my very descriptive comment what the problem is, I will not waste time trying to draw them a picture.

Try hiring some intelligent programmers... if there is such a thing.
      Knight - 45 mil BR
      100% FREE player

Comment

Originally posted by SmuttyRebel View Post

No, I can't... rather, I won't. If the programmers can't figure it out based on my very descriptive comment what the problem is, I will not waste time trying to draw them a picture.

Try hiring some intelligent programmers... if there is such a thing.
        Sorry, that was pretty snarky of me. Thing is, I posted the initial comment after I checked in... and after I put the diamonds on my current stack. It's 3 more days before I will receive rewards again and this is not something I'm likely to remember with ALL I have to do. Maybe someone else will be able to provide you with the picture they so desperately have to have in order for them to SEE the problem. Here's a BIG hint if they are completely stymied... they removed the Chest of Destiny reward from the Daily Check-in that had the exact same expiration time limit on it.
        Knight - 45 mil BR
        100% FREE player

Comment

I only ask for the screen shot because it is easier to send in with a report. I have checked this on two of my toons and I have one more I can check this with as soon as I get enough check ins to do it. With the two I did look at I did not get a 24 hr exp date on. I have two more days on my main until I can check that one too.
          When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

To assist X-23 with a screenshot, is it these HP Diamonds you are referring to?
            Retired Moderator.

Comment

Working...
            X